• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crysis 2
  3. Just Started Playing This (Minor Crysis 1 Spoilers)

User Info: punisher1234

punisher1234
4 years ago#1
I've played and beaten Crysis 1.

*MINOR SPOILERS*

Last thing remember we killed that giant alien, Prophet went back to the island and after killing said alien Nomad,along with that lady doctor (can't recall her name), wanted to go back to save Prophet. I started Crysis 2. New York is filled with disease and Nomad hasn't been seen. I'm watching the intro cutscenes scratching my head and going "What the ****?" Did I miss something important in the Crysis 1 cutscenes? I dont remember anything about the aliens being contagious or how Prophet got to New York. Should I play on or play Crysis Warhead?
TC english isnt my 1st language so here are my thoughts GO **** YOURSELF- lutfyy to troll
"Go on, Samus fans. Amuse me."- Sol4688 on Samus vs Dante

User Info: spikedebeaver

spikedebeaver
4 years ago#2
Sadly Nomad's fate isn't revealed in any of the games. In Crysis 3 it al but confirms that the lady doctor, Helena, died. It's meant to be a little confusing. The aliens are clearly different than they were before using a virus to quickly kill people. It will bridge the gap to a satisfying degree, but you won't get all the answers. I always tell people that 1 and 2 don't seem really connected until you play 3. If you collect the data pads in 3 it will give you a ton of info explaining the change in the aliens between 1 and 2 as well as some other things. If you'd like, I can just give a rough synopsis of what happened in between games, but again it will show you. Feel free to shoot back if you have any questions.
My friend code is 5257-9242-1013 IGN: Jet
  1. Boards
  2. Crysis 2
  3. Just Started Playing This (Minor Crysis 1 Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived