• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crysis 2
  3. So is online dead?

User Info: BMO_

BMO_
6 years ago#1
Thinking about buying this game tomorrow and want to know if online is dead. I'm probably wont get an answer because this board looks dead buy heh worth a shot...

User Info: Virobot

Virobot
6 years ago#2
I bought it yesterday for 14.99. I haven't tried the online yet. I'll try it after Super Bowl and let you know.
PSN:Jareski

User Info: BMO_

BMO_
6 years ago#3
Virobot posted...
I bought it yesterday for 14.99. I haven't tried the online yet. I'll try it after Super Bowl and let you know.

Great thanks

User Info: rodwipeisdead

rodwipeisdead
6 years ago#4
No, I played it online just last night.
What are all these knobs for?
To put their hands in the air.

User Info: thierminator

thierminator
6 years ago#5
no and its more active lately. Maybe because crysis 3 is comming
i am a warmachine

rodwipeisdead
6 years ago#6
Also possibly because it was a PS+ freebie. That's why I'm playing it now.

User Info: princespawn

princespawn
6 years ago#7
rodwipeisdead posted...
Also possibly because it was a PS+ freebie. That's why I'm playing it now.

Don't expect to give EVERY multi-game mode to be active...
Currently gaming on the PS3..
XBL GT: RaptureStar; PSN: RaptureStar; 3DS friend code: 0044-2824-6989 (rapture84)

rodwipeisdead
6 years ago#8
It's al working for me.

User Info: wipeout_u

wipeout_u
6 years ago#9
i haven't been able to find a game on my last 10 attempts.... makes getting the "play multiplayer 6 months after doing so for the first time" trophy a tad impossible

User Info: BrotherJebediah

BrotherJebediah
6 years ago#10
The only modes that I have been able to get into a match are Team Instant Action (team deathmatch) and Crash Site (where the alien capsule crashes and you get points if you/your team are in the radius of it and the enemy is not in the radius). And I will have repeated attempts at getting into either of them, and I will be the only one in the lobby. I'll back out and try again and again, and finally find a game in progress. It seems if you can get into a lobby with enough other players, you will be able to play match after match without issues (usually).
  1. Boards
  2. Crysis 2
  3. So is online dead?
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Crysis 2 Multiplayer FAQTheBlueDeath253/15/2013