You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crysis 2
  3. Crysis 2 Multiplayer FAQ

User Info: AIRWALKTDK666

AIRWALKTDK666
8 years ago#11

what does "kill someone preemptivly mean?"

User Info: UFWHOA

UFWHOA
8 years ago#12
AIRWALKTDK666 posted...
what does "kill someone preemptivly mean?"

probably it means to kill them before they kill you, like once they've spotted you and got you in their sights but you kill them first.
PSN - UFWHOA

User Info: masterds64

masterds64
8 years ago#13
Just saying the following...

I got wing man by killing an enemy firing AT team mate, not guardian (which you get if they are wounded)

And to get Intervention, it's to kill someone before they even seen you or...do anything, not like sniping though.

Something like that, anyway I get wingman often, I'm a team player

User Info: Gio191

Gio191
8 years ago#14
There's also 'Tag Team'. You hurt someone with a grenade and your teammate finish 'em off
PSN ID: Cyber-IPlague(Capital i) XBL: Plague189

User Info: Infiniterran

Infiniterran
8 years ago#15
Do the weapons have levels? I mean I see that they have levels, does it make any difference when you have a grenade that is level 2 vs level 1 or 3?
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=9515287
I want one of these

User Info: Gio191

Gio191
8 years ago#16
^^ No it just refers to the weapon's challenge level you're currently on.
PSN ID: Cyber-IPlague(Capital i) XBL: Plague189

User Info: xXVyprstrykeXx

xXVyprstrykeXx
8 years ago#17
Gio, Tag Team isn't one that's required for the trophy. Just the ones I listed. I think there's another set of them but the ones listed are the ones the game tracks for The Cleaner.
PSN: Vyprstryke
TC, edit your first post. The player has 120 health. And some weapons ignore armor. Just check DenKirson again.
PSN: General_Awesomo SSF4 Main: Vega
GT: GeneraI Awesomo (the "l" = uppercase "i")
Postin'
in a
sticky.
PSN:~ Shady_Caveman
I laffed and I laffed until I couldn't not laff no moar.

User Info: Fz1994

Fz1994
7 years ago#20

I am trying to enter a crysis 2 match.. The servers are empty... Not because of the bug in the match making.. They are EMPTY and when I get in a match..just 6 people maybe..

1. Boards
  2. Crysis 2
  3. Crysis 2 Multiplayer FAQ