• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Tenzhi

Tenzhi
7 years ago#1
...an odd entry in the Warriors games, but not terrible (IMO).

I wish there were character levels, weapons, free mode, online co-op, a jump button, fewer or at least shorter quicktime events, and that I knew what Aiolos' Whirlwind Throw was supposed to do. And I think this game is possibly the most difficult entry I've played. But so far I'm enjoying it.
Often, when you try too hard to act superior, the opposite occurs.

User Info: hauntbot

hauntbot
7 years ago#2
ummm wow... it sounds like its really not worth it unless youre a super hardcore warriors fan.

is there any sort of character power progression? what characters are there? is there ?any reason i should buy this if i think im ok just waiting on kens rage 2? does achilles play like he did in orochi(slow and bland as hell even if posessing brute strength)?
if youre 100% christian and proud put this in your sig
jesus gave humanity the golden rule for a reason. amen :)

User Info: Tenzhi

Tenzhi
7 years ago#3
The characters only progress through items you equip. In my opinion, while this game has a lot of potential, the first Fist of the North Star game was better and its sequel will undoubtedly top it as well. But if you're not a hardcore Warriors fan, or if you dislike difficult games, this game is easily avoided.
Often, when you try too hard to act superior, the opposite occurs.

User Info: hauntbot

hauntbot
7 years ago#4
thanks. i got dw 7, orochi 3 and plan on getting kens rage2(already have the 1st but dont really play it anymore...). unless i get super bored ill probably pass on this one.
if youre 100% christian and proud put this in your sig
jesus gave humanity the golden rule for a reason. amen :)

User Info: GeOstyle

GeOstyle
7 years ago#5
I only wish youse could play as skenderbeg!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find (Unique items)? Side Quest2 Answers