• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: IMPerror85

IMPerror85
9 years ago#1
Koei Warriors:

The Xbox 360 version for Warriors: Legends of Troy has been canceled for North America. All the Xbox 360 and Microsoft logos have been removed from the official US website. The game will still be available to purchase for the Xbox 360 in Europe and Japan. Warriors: Legends of Troy will be released as a PlayStation 3 exclusive on March 08, 2011 in North America and for both console systems on March 11, 2011 in Europe.

Why Koei, why?
(message deleted)

User Info: brunbbmerc

brunbbmerc
9 years ago#3
shatterstar, the game is done. you can stop trolling now
Dignity. Intelligence. Class. brunbbmerc. S&R's number one Rams fan.

User Info: Shuroaya

Shuroaya
9 years ago#4
Why Koei! D:

i was looking forward to trying this
hmmm....... idk what to put here ~.>

User Info: ZeroJinKui

ZeroJinKui
9 years ago#5
even though im getting this for ps3, i still find this screwed up... why the hell is koei cancelling so many games, when they have NEVER done so before warriors orochi Z?

its even MORE screwed up that they wait until its only... what, a few weeks or so away from release?

is the 360 region-locked? if its not, you could always import the game from europe, i suppose... least it'll still be in english.

also, if the 360 isnt region-locked, be glad they didnt cancel it for the 360 altogether, cause like i said, ya can still get the game.
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo

User Info: hungvuong

hungvuong
9 years ago#6

http://www.vg247.com/2011/02/25/report-warriors-legends-of-troy-xbox-360-cancelled-in-us/

now it's really done.

User Info: IMPerror85

IMPerror85
9 years ago#7
Xbox360 is region locked, so no legends of troy for some people(

User Info: GothDeathProfit

GothDeathProfit
9 years ago#8
That's crap.
XBox Live- SickShotzToo
I'm a gothic death prophet You stop breathin' You die quicker than mach speed without bleedin' Patriots 14-2
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find (Unique items)? Side Quest2 Answers