• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors: Legends of Troy
  3. I think Achilles is the Zhao Yun/Yukimura Sanada of this game.

User Info: RichardLG33

RichardLG33
9 years ago#11
Achilles used spear or sword with a shield in front of heavy armor, equipment that was used until the invention of rifles. How is that a weakness?
GT- Richiesloppybum

User Info: RichardLG33

RichardLG33
9 years ago#12
Don't think of the movie Troy as an accurate representation of Achilles. I man who is remembered for three thousand years through two dark ages where history was either not recorded or not recorded well probably wasn't reckless and mostly likely didn't fight from weakness.

How could a weak reckless man terrify armies, inspire nations and be remembered as the greatest solider in the western world? I think you may be underestimating Achilles and you don't know what he used equipment wise.
GT- Richiesloppybum

User Info: SwordmasterXIII

SwordmasterXIII
9 years ago#13
Achilles=demi-god and he was killed cuz of Apollo revealing his weakness to Paris
Then Paris hit him with a well-aimed shot
No Comment

User Info: wutzgood

wutzgood
9 years ago#14
in real life achilles would have taken lubu. achilles was the scariest of one of the most warlike people ever. ive read the romance book and koei made lubu better than the romance story actually had him.

achilles was known to have impervious skin because noone could wound him. his defense was super human. lubu was known to be reckless in the romance book.
"stop whining"
(message deleted)

User Info: t260saga

t260saga
9 years ago#16
mystical Guan Yu > mystical Achilles

User Info: jaguarten

jaguarten
9 years ago#17
Supposedly Honda Tadakatsu never once received a wound (in the sengoku period there were already guns and rifles). I think that makes him better tan achilles and lubu, but its imposible to know anyway. (until Warriors Orochi XYZ XD)

User Info: masked_yazoo

masked_yazoo
9 years ago#18
Well they made Tadakatsu more ridiculous in Basara... making him a HONDAM!
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mwd1359YKc

User Info: Cpt_Communism

Cpt_Communism
9 years ago#19
Ancient Greece of Achilles' time was still in the bronze age while Han China was already producing steel. The difference in equipment quality would be world's apart. Major advantage: LuBu

User Info: wutzgood

wutzgood
9 years ago#20
^ this would be the only way lubu would win. if they both had steel achilles would win hands down. ive read both the romance and the illiad and lubu wasnt as good in the book as the game.
"stop whining"
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors: Legends of Troy
  3. I think Achilles is the Zhao Yun/Yukimura Sanada of this game.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find (Unique items)? Side Quest2 Answers