• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NIER
  3. Any framerate or screen tearing problems?

User Info: Rikkus_dad

Rikkus_dad
11 years ago#1
Thanks for your time

If you don't care about something, then it's "I couldn't care less" NOT "I could care less"! Why do so many English speakers get this wrong?

User Info: PFirefly

PFirefly
11 years ago#2
Some clipping, and you're welcome.

:P
"Nothing finishes off a Hard run like a tall glass of freshly Filtered Water." - BakusaiTenketsu

User Info: Hazyvill

Hazyvill
11 years ago#3
Is clipping the same as screen tearing ? I just don't know that, I'll get the game but I don't know which version is the best version 360 or PS3 and I want a good frame rate and without a single screen tear, hope this game can deliver that.

User Info: PFirefly

PFirefly
11 years ago#4
Clipping is when objects pass through or into solid objects. I have the game installed on my ps3 and I haven't noticed screen tearing or framerate slowdown.
"Nothing finishes off a Hard run like a tall glass of freshly Filtered Water." - BakusaiTenketsu

User Info: Frogtk

Frogtk
11 years ago#5
Surprisingly very few problems. Framerate has slowed a few times here and there rarely, and dropped like a rock for one boss kill that I've seen. I'm not too far into the story, like 12 hours in the game atleast half of that is fishing/sidequest crap. Haven't seen much in the way of tearing. I do pay attention to these things too.

User Info: Amiadon

Amiadon
11 years ago#6
Not much tearing at all.

Frame rate is very stable for the most part. One boss death brought it down to something like 5 fps for a few seconds, but apart from that, smooth sailing.
"For 20 points- what is considered the biggest atrocity ever committed in the history of humanity?"
"...Seinfeld?"

User Info: ironcreed

ironcreed
11 years ago#7

Game seems to run like butter for me. Hell, even GOW III froze up and crashed on me a few times. Nier is a well made game.

User Info: astaroth1234

astaroth1234
11 years ago#8
Yep yep!
The game is indeed beautifully done!
Now imagine if it would of been a high caliber game such as GOW or Uncharted!
NieR 2 perhaps...............

User Info: KryptAngel

KryptAngel
11 years ago#9
I've had some random frame rate problems but to be honest I think it was my console suffering from heat exhaustion since it started happening after I had been playing for several hours nonstop and the room temp in my house was hovering around 80
It's been said that hope is a light that guides all mankind. They just failed to mention it usually only guides them toward disappointment

User Info: Hazyvill

Hazyvill
11 years ago#10
My question to you guys is is there no screen tearing, a few, or much ? some framerate problems aint a problem I just hate screen tearing lol.

greets.
  1. Boards
  2. NIER
  3. Any framerate or screen tearing problems?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A