• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest
  3. Fellowship Tokens in Flight t the Ford

User Info: grannyplayer

grannyplayer
8 years ago#1
I am confused and frustrated!

In the chapter/quest "Flight to the Ford", Aragon and the hobbits leave Bree village and enter Midgewater Marsh. On the way through, I found the Palantir Pedestal that displayed the entire map - including all items to be found.

I crashed around, being bitten by midges to the locations of Fellowship tokens marked on the map. They were all "inaccessible" due to a) spider webs or b) "force fields". I understand that Gandalf's items are never accessible - being protected by the magical dome "force field". I get that.

But I thought that when Aragon got the burning torch, he'd be allowed to backtrack to burn the webs away from the other Fellowship Tokens. Frodo got stabbed ... Aragon got the torch ... so I thought he could backtrack to collect items. Frodo died!! Reload.

Next attempt ... get Frodo to the Elven woman, Arwen and THEN try to backtrack. Impossible!!!!!

So how on earth can those Fellowship Tokens be collected???!!!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest
  3. Fellowship Tokens in Flight t the Ford
  • Topic Archived