• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest
  3. I know nothing about this game. Information please?

User Info: Infinite_Evo

Infinite_Evo
8 years ago#1
Is this game scripted, or do you explore Middle Earth and go to certain locations to start "Quests", like on Fallout 3 or Oblivion or something, like a sanbox type game?(inb4flame, i'm not an XBox fanboy, nor do I own an xbox)
MWR FC:4331-5302-0963 wP/Handherps
"the sun shines on a dogs ass every once in a while" - Twotall4u

User Info: King_Of_Harad

King_Of_Harad
8 years ago#2

I dont think this is a free roaming game,

though I may be wrong.

What I know:

Wii version being done by the developers of House of The Dead Overkill and Battalion Wars 2Motion Controls for swordDrop in Drop out Co-OpLarge battles, some scene show 50+ menOn foot and on horse battlesBeing told from Sam's point of view- but you play as AragornOn both PS3 (Move only) and WiiRPG light leveling upVoice work from the original actors"Hack and Slash" genreEnemies are randomly armored allowing for a better variety of fightingOut now

User Info: PARAMYTAS

PARAMYTAS
8 years ago#3
You start out playing as Frodo Gamgee, son of Sam. The start of the game shows Aragorn and the army of Rohan, Gondor and the Fellowship at the Black Gates. A Balrog shows up to fight Aragorn and your like WTF!? Then it shifts to the time AFTER the war of the ring has ended, Frodo and the elves are gone. Sam has returned home and has four kids (more to come according to the book). Anyways, you play Frodo Gamgee in the Shire (also the hub world). You go around collecting stuff and do sidequests. The hobbits are preparing for King Elesser (Aragorn) who is scheduled to come to the Shire for a visit. Sam is the mayor and is putting all the hobits to work preapring for a festival. You, as little Frodo run around the entire Shire whacking stuff with your wooden sword and doing subquests.

You play as Aragorn when you approach Sam, he takes you in his house and tells his version of the story. You start out in Bree fighting off Black Riders, Goblins, ect as well as collecting things and doing sidequests. Then after that level your back in the hub world doing more sidequests, getting upgrades. Talk to Sam again to go and adventure in Rivendell where Aragorn does a bunch of stuff and forms the fellowship (the fellowship cry is massive ownage). Then you return to the shire (hub world) and repeat the process. Next would be the Mines of Moria.
Excuse me while i go kill myself. Bury me next to my faith in humanity.

User Info: Final_Tran

Final_Tran
8 years ago#4
what's the last lvl in the game if you start at the black gate? Pelennor?
If you want a storyline, go read a book. If you want to watch graphics, watch a movie. If you wanna have fun, play a game

User Info: PARAMYTAS

PARAMYTAS
8 years ago#5
The Black Gate is the last one. When Gollum falls in Mount Doom. You know the rest. :)
Excuse me while i go kill myself. Bury me next to my faith in humanity.

User Info: Horbyyoyo312

Horbyyoyo312
8 years ago#6

PARAMYTAS posted...
The Black Gate is the last one. When Gollum falls in Mount Doom. You know the rest. :).

I **** in my pants!

1. Boards
  2. The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest
  3. I know nothing about this game. Information please?
  • Topic Archived