• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Vivox

Vivox
8 years ago#11
This game is pretty damn good. I'm really enjoying it. Had to decide between the PS3 version or the Wii version but went with the Wii ($10 cheaper).

The graphics are nice looking and the Wii controls are really good. Lots to do and find. Having alot of fun with it right now.
"That's a Smith & Wesson, and you've had your six."-James Bond (Dr. No)

User Info: kaisama88

kaisama88
8 years ago#12
I'm playing on King difficult and having fun so far.
What can change the nature of a man?

User Info: Mavrick588

Mavrick588
8 years ago#13
When I heard no M+ (for some reason I thought it was in) I expected this game to be just another waggle fest and suck.

But I am very very impressed, solid gameplay, huge environments, tons of enemies and co-op!?
This game really takes me back to the Hobbit for PS2, which I loved so that's a plus.
"Never been righteous, though seldom were wrong"

User Info: RageDressing

RageDressing
8 years ago#14
King of Harad had questions, answer his...

User Info: DrSpaceman

DrSpaceman
8 years ago#15
Has anyone gotten very far into the game on Hard/King difficulty yet? Does it ramp up in difficulty later on, or is it the cheese-fest of mindless dummies running at you the whole game that I experienced in the opening level?
[XBL]:rocman9 [PSN]:NuAgeRetroHippie [Wii]: 4593-762- nah, I don't know what the **** my friend code is.
  • Topic Archived