• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Legend of Kay
  3. How to save progress?

User Info: White__Owl

White__Owl
11 years ago#1
Every time I switch DS off I am forced to run through whole chapter from the beginning.
Either I do not see something, or....

User Info: Xanthus179

Xanthus179
11 years ago#2
I was wondering that myself. I got all the way to the frog swamp and finally died. It took me all the way back to the beginning after having just left the initial area for the first time.

Honestly, I'm not sure this game is worth putting that much time in to anyway.
"What's worse, thinking you're being paranoid or knowing you should be?" Primer

User Info: ComicRelief1

ComicRelief1
11 years ago#3
One of the down falls of this game .. check out my review and let me know if you think it is accurate.. is that if you die in Level 4 stage 4 the game brings you ALL the way to the BEGINNING of that level. If you shut your game off at level 4 stage four and you have some hearts left it will start exactly whichever stage you were on. I tried turning the game off at more advanced stages but often only had half my hearts available so often was brought back to the beginning once those hearts ran out. The Island Stage Level four Stage 4 is especially problematic because the double jump issue causes you to land in the water too often to get through without a full number of hearts and finding the refresh flower to get back to full strength! Hope that helps!
ComicRelief1
MMSTarForce FC 262142646077
  1. Boards
  2. Legend of Kay
  3. How to save progress?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

What does the green arrow mean? Side Quest1 Answer