• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Legend of Kay
  3. Do you EVER get to bust some heads in this game?

User Info: Rayder

Rayder
11 years ago#1
I'm up to chapter 2 now and it's still just running an jumping, no fighting at all yet. As far as I can tell, there are only 4 chapters.

Has anyone played through this whole game yet? Do you ever get to do anything besides just run and jump? I wanna administer lumps! You know, go into "ninja kitty" mode. Does that ever happen in this game?
I'm 53 and I like playing video games. They are fun and I like them, so I play them. So there.

User Info: Yonimaru

Yonimaru
11 years ago#2
well considering its chinese taichi based and not japanese ninja...naw, no ninja kitty^^"

just crouching tiger kitty lol
Norma:First its like this Whoooooosh and then its like aaahhhh and then its like KABOOOOMM!!!
Senel:Okay i have no idea what you just said!!

User Info: grans

grans
11 years ago#3
It's at least nothing like the PS2 version at all. You get your attacks at the very beginning in that game. This one, bleh, i can't believe i had any sort of expectations with it to be honest, but this is ridiculous.
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville
  1. Boards
  2. Legend of Kay
  3. Do you EVER get to bust some heads in this game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

What does the green arrow mean? Side Quest1 Answer