• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: EyeShatteredSky

EyeShatteredSky
11 years ago#1

Release date of Legend of Kay DS, which was scheduled to hit store shelves on May 28th, has had it's release pushed back to June 7.

Let's just hope the developers have good reason for this. Not that I ever got to try the original on the PS2, but I'm surprisingly stoked for this game's second debut! :D

User Info: Yonimaru

Yonimaru
11 years ago#2
most likely they'll keep giving us bogus dates cuz of pushbacks >_>
like black sigil did, like dawn of heroes will still, and a good number of other games XD
Norma:First its like this Whoooooosh and then its like aaahhhh and then its like KABOOOOMM!!!
Senel:Okay i have no idea what you just said!!

EyeShatteredSky
11 years ago#3

Yonimaru posted...
most likely they'll keep giving us bogus dates cuz of pushbacks >_>
like black sigil did, like dawn of heroes will still, and a good number of other games XD

Patience is a virtue, but you gotta draw the line somewhere, or else the wait becomes downright tedious! But seeing as how this is the first to my knowledge of them doing such a thing to "Legend of Kay," I think it can be seen as tolerable.

EyeShatteredSky
11 years ago#4

EDIT: Been pushed back yet another week. Hurray!

• Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

What does the green arrow mean? Side Quest1 Answer