• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Legend of Kay
  3. Legend of Kay DS - Screenshots [Site included]

User Info: RichTehDevil

RichTehDevil
11 years ago#1
http://www.firehazard-studio.com/index.php?lang=en

I don't know what to say or what to think... this game doesn't look as good as i first laid my eyes on.....
Might play this just for the fun factor..... but the graphics are a big let down. But it is the Nintendo DS after all... thoughts anyone?

User Info: princeroan

princeroan
11 years ago#2
I knew it would be better just to get the ps2 version of the game and not wait on the ds version. thank god for amazon.com :) yeah, i think i will pass on this one.
PSN: roan03
3DS FC: 2836-0109-1097

User Info: Yonimaru

Yonimaru
11 years ago#3
i'm getting it anyways, cuz i love it enough to want a portable version^^ but this is kinda why the porting team should have moved it to the psp, cuz it'd look just as great, if not more smoothed out :P
Norma:First its like this Whoooooosh and then its like aaahhhh and then its like KABOOOOMM!!!
Senel:Okay i have no idea what you just said!!

User Info: Secret_starfall

Secret_starfall
11 years ago#4
You guys play games just for graphics! You are not true gamers.

Games may have terrrribbble graphics, that doesn't make them not fun. Plus, these graphics aren't even bad! People just compare it to PSP, WII, PS2 which are far more powerful and try to judge DS games -_-

User Info: Ransu

Ransu
11 years ago#5
As long as the game has good controls that is all I care about. I want it.

User Info: Yonimaru

Yonimaru
11 years ago#6
exactly why i plan to get it. i only made mention of how it could be improved, i didn't say i was ragging it down :P geez, i've been waiting for this since day 5 of knowing it'd hit the US shores^^
Norma:First its like this Whoooooosh and then its like aaahhhh and then its like KABOOOOMM!!!
Senel:Okay i have no idea what you just said!!

User Info: Sanondail

Sanondail
11 years ago#7
it looks pretty good for a DS game
I was expecting a 2d game btw so this is a huge surprise
  1. Boards
  2. Legend of Kay
  3. Legend of Kay DS - Screenshots [Site included]
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

What does the green arrow mean? Side Quest1 Answer