• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Legend of Kay
  3. o_O graphics look way to good for a DS game

User Info: ZenShadow89

ZenShadow89
11 years ago#1
im guessing ppl with DSi wont be able to play it casue it probilly will use the GBA slot for extra game memory like they did with another game

User Info: grans

grans
11 years ago#2
Those are shots of the PS2 version. There are no screens of the DS one. Probably going to end up being 2D or something.
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville

User Info: Yonimaru

Yonimaru
11 years ago#3
that'd kill it T_T
as much fun as it COULD be 2D, this is one of those ones that is best left 3D...and i foresee this getting way less attention than it shuold.

and yes those are the ps2 screens if my brain is recalling right....kinda makes me wish they'd do that for psp>_> (psp needs some more good titles lately XD)
Norma:First its like this Whoooooosh and then its like aaahhhh and then its like KABOOOOMM!!!
Senel:Okay i have no idea what you just said!!

User Info: grans

grans
11 years ago#4
Well I will say that it is 100% possible to put a PS2-like experience on DS with little compromise in gameplay. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is a testament to that. It's possible for them to put Kay on DS.
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville

User Info: Yonimaru

Yonimaru
11 years ago#5
i kinda wouldn't mind seeing a 2D kay game if they ultimately rip it to such :)...even if it'd be kinda anti the game :P
Norma:First its like this Whoooooosh and then its like aaahhhh and then its like KABOOOOMM!!!
Senel:Okay i have no idea what you just said!!
  1. Boards
  2. Legend of Kay
  3. o_O graphics look way to good for a DS game
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

What does the green arrow mean? Side Quest1 Answer