• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: KokomodaRockr

KokomodaRockr
11 years ago#1
Im hoping they bring back
Zak makracken and the alien mindbender
both Maniac Mansions
Loom was cool too!
GT: Dark Suikoden

User Info: Telnek

Telnek
11 years ago#2
Indiana Jones and the fate of atlantis.
The best scumm game imo. hands down.

User Info: Lord_Xenon_LIV

Lord_Xenon_LIV
11 years ago#3
You have the truth of it, Telnek. Fate of Atlantis was the greatest by far of the LucasArts adventure games. It has some notoriously tough puzzles in it, as well as a great story, and decent voice acting. It's about as good as old school adventure gaming gets. The only old school adventure game I like better is King's Quest VI.
THIS SENTENCE IS FALSE (don't think about it, don't think about it, don't think about it...)

User Info: KokomodaRockr

KokomodaRockr
11 years ago#4
hahaha, thats awesome, i loved all the Kings Quest games, at least till 6, i never played 7 and 8. but 1-4 were really hard!!! and not just cause you had to type out what to make him do.
GT: Dark Suikoden

User Info: Telnek

Telnek
11 years ago#5
Yeah don't get me started on the Sierra games.. Woo boy I love king's quest VI.
And then my other favorites in the sierra point and click games were also Police quest 3 and 4. Space quest was okay I never got into it then but I was only able to play the VGA version of Space Quest 1.

• Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A