• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: 90ipa

90ipa
11 years ago#1
How do you get this achievement ? What needs to be done?

User Info: klcoman

klcoman
11 years ago#2
Try messing around w/ the primitive art sculpture near the lookout point.
xbox live dklco 007

User Info: Conker_fan95

Conker_fan95
11 years ago#3
*spoiler* It takes 2 play through's on one of them you need to hit the banna tree with the catapult/primitive artifact then you sail off with you crew at the end, on the other one sink your ship then the tree and the old man will take you back to melee island anfd you will gfet the achievement when you beat it, basically getting everyone off the island

User Info: klcoman

klcoman
11 years ago#4
No it only takes 1 play-thru b/c the large rock you push off the ledge respawns.
xbox live dklco 007

User Info: Spikie852

Spikie852
11 years ago#5
Umm, I sank the ship (because I always did on the Amiga) but didn't get the achievement as Toothrot wasn't remarooned (he lent me his ship, I 'rescued him' with it and he never appears again).

How do I remaroon Toothrot?
Call of Duty: Advanced Shark Jumper.
WeaponX1138

User Info: Spikie852

Spikie852
11 years ago#6
#Finds helpful guide#

Oh, right, you just have to see both endings, one where your crew rescues you and one where Toothrot does. That's a shame, I was hoping there was something you could do to actually remaroon him, not just not need him :(
Call of Duty: Advanced Shark Jumper.
WeaponX1138

User Info: kikaiser

kikaiser
11 years ago#7
Ahh good times... But ya basically you have to play the game twice. Though I think you can save right before the artifact (AKA Catapult o' marooning) complete it once with herman marooned, then load the save and complete it again with your crew marooned. In theory, haven't actually tested it yet.
PSN: Gaddy49
GT: Grim Gaddy
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A