• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TheBlueMeanie

TheBlueMeanie
9 years ago#1
I figured since RoCo was nice enough to answer all of my questions, I'd return to the favor to all of you.

So, if you have any questions about the game, feel free to ask away.
Don't argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

User Info: eyesofnight

eyesofnight
9 years ago#2

do you reccomend it?

User Info: brandon1108

brandon1108
9 years ago#3
it seems that my altrenate lineups won't work. ALvs RHP NL vs RHP AL vs LHP and NL vs LHP. am i doing something wrong or is this not working for anyone?

User Info: TheBlueMeanie

TheBlueMeanie
9 years ago#4
Sorry for the late reply. I start this thread and then have to work all night. Go figure.

Yes, I would recommend it. It's arguably one of the best baseball games on the DS. I realize that's like saying it's the tallest midget, but it's still a decent game. My biggest gripe is the rosters. It's "2k10" with 2k9 rosters. It literally looks as if they just copied the final 09 rosters for this game. I mean, I don't expect the most recent signings, like Branyan to the Indians, but at least give me Halladay to the Phillies or Lee on the Mariners. And you can't edit rosters to fix it either. Editing rosters would've been a big plus.

When you set your lineups, make sure you save by hitting the "B" button.
Don't argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
  • Topic Archived