• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ROHACOPE

ROHACOPE
9 years ago#31
Funny thing is that all of the power pros games released prior to 08 used the exact same top screen fielding mechanic, instead of circles you had non-animated caps I believe it was.

Also, all the stadiums, teams, players(save for accurate rosters) are here, also, you failed to mention the QTE fielding mini games which, in my opinion, was a fair trade off for animated fielding on every play. Apparently, others seem to feel the same way.

You dont like the game, fine..............but trying to tell us we are dumb for liking it? come on.

surely you can find more productive uses for your time.

User Info: Muka

Muka
9 years ago#32
Funny thing is that all of the power pros games released prior to 08 used the exact same top screen fielding mechanic, instead of circles you had non-animated caps I believe it was.

yeah that is really funny!!! wait no it isn't...you are just completely wrong here. even Pocket Power Pro in 2005, the first DS power pro, had fielding graphics IN ADDITION to fielding map. i even looked up screenshots for you so you won't have to:

http://www.gaforum.org/showthread.php?t=123283

Also, all the stadiums, teams, players(save for accurate rosters) are here, also, you failed to mention the QTE fielding mini games which, in my opinion, was a fair trade off for animated fielding on every play. Apparently, others seem to feel the same way.

and every "stadium" is basically a static picture in the backgrond.

You dont like the game, fine..............but trying to tell us we are dumb for liking it? come on.

no one is calling you dumb for liking this game, but it was extremely lame that you would compare my complaint about the lack of fiedling graphics to wanting 360/PS3 presentation instead of just admitting that the developers are lazy.

surely you can find more productive uses for your time.

you are right about this. i don't know why I even bother. i guess you guys could either try to open your eyes and try different games in the world to determine what is good and what isn't, or you can be like BlueMeanie and say "well it's from japan we dont care anyway" and continue to enjoy these horrible shovelware lazy developers feed you. i chose the former but you are right, it's really none of my business what you do, i guess. good bye
k thx bye lol

ROHACOPE
9 years ago#33
Or we could be like you and find the one possible thing to complain about, then harp on it endlessly all the while foolishly secure in your sense of superiority because, as we well know from these boards, discontent = intelligence.

Dont feel bad however, without the ability to complain and insult, what would someone like you really have to say anyway.

User Info: TheBlueMeanie

TheBlueMeanie
9 years ago#34
If you can speak Japanese, more power to you. If not, and you want to play games without any idea of what's been said, more power to you. Most around here can't speak Japanese, however, and call me crazy, but I'd not only like to play with real MLB teams and real MLB players, but I like to be able to read it too. I think most people feel the same way. Also, you'd have to import any of those games you mentioned, another thing most folks don't get too excited about.

As I said, if the Power Pros series came to the states exactly as it was in Japan, I'd be playing it right now. But that wasn't the case, was it?
Don't argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

ROHACOPE
9 years ago#35
I believe Muka's gone over to the Zelda spirit tracks board to complain about the lack of octorocks.
  • Topic Archived