• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ROHACOPE

ROHACOPE
9 years ago#11
There is a circular guess cursor in the strike zone that you can position in on of nine locations (if you so wish) to improve your hit if you guess correctly.

To throw to a certain base while fielding simply hit the button that corresponds with that base

1st =A
2nd =X
3rd = Y
home = B

User Info: ROHACOPE

ROHACOPE
9 years ago#12
i almost forgot,

B = contact swing

A = power swing

Y = square to bunt

User Info: Muka

Muka
9 years ago#13
dude post a screen or vid
k thx bye lol

User Info: Fissure_X

Fissure_X
9 years ago#14
yeah, this game is really well done

only played for like an hour though

User Info: masternater27

masternater27
9 years ago#15
I'm guessing there's no kind of franchise mode is there? That would be soooo amazing, but I doubt :(

User Info: Fissure_X

Fissure_X
9 years ago#16
there is a mode called postseason, i don't think it has franchise though

User Info: TheBlueMeanie

TheBlueMeanie
9 years ago#17
Sounds great! Can't wait to play it--if I could ever find a copy, that is. ;)
Don't argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

User Info: neodragon83

neodragon83
9 years ago#18
One little question: can you only save one season at a time?

User Info: EddyDeanClassic

EddyDeanClassic
9 years ago#19
I was lucky to find ONE copy in my town store!

Could someone please explain to me step-by-step how to pitch? I am having a very hard time understanding just when to hold, release and then hold the button again? Thanks!

User Info: TheBlueMeanie

TheBlueMeanie
9 years ago#20
If it's anything like last year's game, which I have on PC, it works like this...

1. Pick your pitch and location.
2. Hold down that pitch button to make a circle appear.
3. While holding it down, the circle will widen and get bigger.
4. When the circle is as big as you can get it, let go of the button. (for power)
5. When you let go of the button, the circle will start decreasing in size.
6. Hit the pitch button again when the circle as is small as you can get it without it coming together in the center. (for accuracy)

If you throw something low and mess up on the accuracy, like letting the circle go to all the way to middle before hitting the button (as I just mentioned), your pitch will likely be in the dirt. Just somewhat of an example of how that works. It's not pinpoint control, like say in MVP 05, but it's serviceable and as the kids love to say "it's more realistic". Hope that helps!
Don't argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
  • Topic Archived