I just Got this game....BE AWARE!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Major League Baseball 2K10
  3. I just Got this game....BE AWARE!!!

User Info: pretty_boy42002

pretty_boy42002
8 years ago#1
Where do i start? This game sucks worst than superman64...

Here is my small review:

Graphics: I have seen better graphics on the Playstation 1, not, but 1...
It looks horrible, the players look flat and it has a lot of frame rate issues.

Gameplay: I was hoping that at least the gameplay would be enough o keep me in the game, but i was wrong. The gameplay sucks as well, First of all, you have to use the nun-chuck along with the remote to bat...Not only that but it only takes a small twist from the Wiimote to swing. I don't know why they didn't implement the motion plus so we can get a real batting experience. I was really looking foward to the batting part, but sadly, its a dissapointment. The pitching its ok i guess, but it still needs to be polished a bit, as the wii mote sometimes wont recognize when pointing up for the windup.

Modes: one word, retarded. No online, no roster updates, no career modes... what else need to be said?

Conclution: I advice all you guys to skip this terrible excuse for a baseball game. 2ksports got lazy on us and we should pay them back by not buying this retarded game!

Your thoughts?
AC:CF1376-0661-6306 Tito in Brooklyn
Mario kart FC: 2148-8512-4625 Tito

User Info: Muka

Muka
8 years ago#2
This game sucks worst than superman64...

lol i agree

i hope u all buy power pro baseball instead
k thx bye lol

User Info: Jagr_68

Jagr_68
8 years ago#3
I'm still puzzled how 2k made a great hockey game on the Wii yet their baseball titles really suck............
Wii Number (3017-8342-2230-8308)

User Info: xxupyourzxx

xxupyourzxx
8 years ago#4
dont hate appreciate it :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMpFg0jy5tk
best wii game of the year :D :D :D almost as good at modern warfare reflex. infact its better
~Tyler aka Ihit2run
~Crackled Cinema Founder
  1. Boards
  2. Major League Baseball 2K10
  3. I just Got this game....BE AWARE!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived