• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony
  3. Packie McCreary the next playable character in GTAV???? *spoilers*

User Info: xal53

xal53
9 years ago#1
During the end credits you see him walking into Francis International Airport with the bag of his take of the bank heist on his back. Then at the very end you see a plane taking off flying away from Liberty City.

Since we now know Rockstar is done with Liberty City, could Packie's end destination be the location of the next Grand Theft Auto game?

Rockstar has gone to Liberty City 3 times, Vice City and San Andreas 2 times. Perhaps it's time to revisit GTA London as...

Grand Theft Auto: British Isles?
(Great Britain, Ireland, Northern Ireland)

Perhaps Packie is bringing his large funds to N.Ireland to help out the IRA?
Perhaps his older brother escaped the prison during The Lost's penetration of the facility and he went back to Ireland to help the IRA?
GT: XAL | Steam: XAL53

User Info: boottar

boottar
9 years ago#2
Lol i live in ireland, and i dont think this would be a great idea unless it was in dublin or something because we need big buidlings somewhere :P
GT: Faiicon

xal53
9 years ago#3
There are a couple of London references in TBoGT (the first London references made in the GTAIV trilogy) - about Tony scrapping his plans to go to London, and that British female Luis encountered in the club (who has a past with Tony and Luis).

xal53
9 years ago#4
I think a bulk of the action would take place in GB. Maybe Packie will have to make choices to help his family and homeland, or to pursue a new life in London.

At the end of GTAIV, assuming Kate's death was the cannon ending, he has little reason left to live in LC. Maybe his mom died soon after Kate from grief and the only thing he has left is himself and his escaped from prison brother - if he fled to N. Ireland, then maybe Packie is following him?

xal53
9 years ago#5
bump.

User Info: BayPlayer1

BayPlayer1
9 years ago#6
San Andreas 2 times? Is there a GTA game that was released and I didn't know about it? Chintown Wars is based in LC right?

User Info: thekymafia

thekymafia
9 years ago#7

TheDevilsContract posted...
During the end credits you see him walking into Francis International Airport with the bag of his take of the bank heist on his back. Then at the very end you see a plane taking off flying away from Liberty City.

Since we now know Rockstar is done with Liberty City, could Packie's end destination be the location of the next Grand Theft Auto game?

Rockstar has gone to Liberty City 3 times, Vice City and San Andreas 2 times. Perhaps it's time to revisit GTA London as...

Grand Theft Auto: British Isles?
(Great Britain, Ireland, Northern Ireland)

Perhaps Packie is bringing his large funds to N.Ireland to help out the IRA?
Perhaps his older brother escaped the prison during The Lost's penetration of the facility and he went back to Ireland to help the IRA?
---

when have they visited SA twice? are you refering to the gta's on psx?

xal53
9 years ago#8
http://gta.wikia.com/Grand_Theft_Auto_1

Also, I screwed up the count - there's china town wars + VC and LC stories as well.

xal53
9 years ago#9
I'm just saying, them showing us Packie of all people at the very end of the game leaving Liberty City has to mean SOMETHING.

If not the British Isles, then maybe Boston.

User Info: th_sleeper13

th_sleeper13
9 years ago#10
Remember early reports of a DLC that would have niko and cj team up? Well since that never happened maybe the plan is to revisit the state of SA and redo the three cities to be more like gta 4.

Just think about it, SA with GTA 4 improvements, that would be sick.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony
  3. Packie McCreary the next playable character in GTAV???? *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived