• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
  3. Even though this board is dead and gone...

User Info: BBlackford

BBlackford
7 years ago#1
I really enjoyed this game, despite its shortcomings. The story was interesting and the final boss was a fun challenge. The PSP version of this game might be vastly superior (I wouldn't know), but I think n-Space did a good job with what they had to work with.

And you know what? For some reason, I really like the low-res DS polygonal graphics. There's just... something about them I enjoy. That might sound dumb, but I got a kick out of the cutscenes (especially the conversation between X2 and X1 at the end).

Overall, the game wasn't much of a challenge, but I liked it nonetheless. Now that I've beaten it and unlocked all of the Awards, I'm going to put it on my shelf with my other Star Wars games. I probably won't play it again for a few years, but whatever. Battlefront DS was fun while it lasted and we'll leave it at that.
3DS: 0130-1821-1854
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
  3. Even though this board is dead and gone...
  • Topic Archived