• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ShiftSand

ShiftSand
9 years ago#11

I would recommend for you and anyone that's looking for a great action game/FPS for DS to check out Metroid Prime : Hunters, or the new Call of Duty : Modern warfare, Mobilized. Both are fantastic.

User Info: robulastage

robulastage
9 years ago#12
The new CoD looks like it has all the intensity the new BF should have, plus more.
I think that's the direction I'm going to go in.
4812-6232-3799 - Pokemon Pearl; Name: Robby

User Info: cookieRawr01

cookieRawr01
9 years ago#13
well i hear you about the 16 rebels but 3 on the ds hard to handle to evem when in free play XD

User Info: triplem1075

triplem1075
9 years ago#14
Honestly.. no... once you have completed the game, there is nothing that makes you want to replay it again. The bonus awards are useless... ifi t had a level select, ya might play it a few more times, but it doesnt, once you beat the game, you have to run the campaign again.

User Info: mariostar0001

mariostar0001
9 years ago#15
Why does everyone hate this game? And why do they ignore me when I ask questions? I must know the battlefields.

cookieRawr01
9 years ago#16

i keep playing the hero mode over again XD

cookieRawr01
9 years ago#17

i got question wats the defeat 50 droids and 50 strom troopers wats there um award? is it like infinate health or infinate force? and wat mission should i do to get them and wat class to use?

robulastage
9 years ago#18
This board is slowly dying. I predict it will let loose its last breath within 2-3 months.
Pearl FC: 4812-6232-3799 Plat Fc: 1634-4987-5199
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.

User Info: andy243

andy243
9 years ago#19
it is a good game i just got it today

robulastage
9 years ago#20
I actually completely forgot about this game and topic until I saw it in my active messages list. lol...
Poor Battlefront.
Plat FC: 1634-4987-5199 Pearl FC: 4082-7409-4813
Number Cruncher Guild # of requests done: 11
  • Topic Archived