• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
  3. Fact Sheet: Maps, characters, etc. *Spoilers if you don't own the game*

User Info: mariostar0001

mariostar0001
9 years ago#1
What maps are there and how many are unlockable? What characters are there (Soldiers, heroes, special species), and what kinds of weapons do they have? What is the rewards system like? And what game modes are there, single and multiplayer? I want to know as much about the battle stuff as I can without spoiling the story.
Favorite Video Game Characters: Mario, Sonic, Kirby and Yoshi. If you believe in Jesus and are 100% proud put this as your sig. Known sig users: 2 for now.

User Info: darthslim108

darthslim108
9 years ago#2

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/note.php?note_id=164326659129

mariostar0001
9 years ago#3
I'm not a facebook user, and the DSi cannot run video (Not sure if it's video or not).
Favorite Video Game Characters: Mario, Sonic, Kirby and Yoshi. If you believe in Jesus and are 100% proud put this as your sig. Known sig users: 2 for now.

darthslim108
9 years ago#4

It's not a video, and you don't need to have a facebook account to see the page.

mariostar0001
9 years ago#5
Just found another problem: DSi won't accept it as a link and I cannot copy it to a search. Or can I?

mariostar0001
9 years ago#6
Can't, it's too long for one screen and I cannot scroll while selecting text.

mariostar0001
9 years ago#7
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

darthslim108
9 years ago#8

Umm, why don't you just use a computer?

mariostar0001
9 years ago#9
Because my computer is inoperable for an unknown amount of time.

User Info: cookieRawr01

cookieRawr01
9 years ago#10
ok you know when you play hero in instant action. well wat ever characters are in there fighting you or attacking you you can unlock. idk if there just extra they added in but. hope this helps. ^^
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
  3. Fact Sheet: Maps, characters, etc. *Spoilers if you don't own the game*
  • Topic Archived