• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: naterkix

naterkix
12 years ago#1
Okay, something just happened that just about made me yell very loudly, but seeing as how people are sleeping elsewhere in the house I resisted.

Anyway, I just was able to get my Sim his first promotion. I was like, "Schwa!" So, I send him of to work the next Simday and after he gets there I get a nice message reading:
In Memoriam:
Your Sim was suffocated under legal paper.
I though it meant he sucked so bad at his job he got fired. But then I tap ok and it shows a screen with a Sim standing by a grave. Tap again, oh look the main menu!
Has anything like this happened to anyone else and am I the only one who finds this a tad redonkulous? (A few steps past ridiculous)
RPG Maker Game Progress: Recursion- 5%
PSN, XBL, YouTube, etc. : Naterkix | Switch FC: 4241-9116-8335

User Info: sykinder

sykinder
12 years ago#2
Yeah.... That happen to me three times now 2 of the times were "your sims ego grew to big for his body" and "a experimental monkey escaped and killed you" it's really stupid how they put this in it but it goes a little bit after that event happened and it's like the time skipped and that's about it
PSN:sykinder

User Info: agentheliosmith

agentheliosmith
12 years ago#3
Yes that happened to me, and I was like "WHAT" so I go back to the game and its like 18:00 and nothings wrong go figure.

User Info: GAMESHARQ

GAMESHARQ
12 years ago#4
Hmm...I'm hesitant to buy this game after reading this. Sounds like a bad glitch.

User Info: PhantomRob

PhantomRob
12 years ago#5
...it's not a glitch. It doesn't do anything. It was probably put in for humor purposes.

User Info: RatedRDragon

RatedRDragon
12 years ago#6
Does anything happen afterward? I mean I've died about a total of 5-7 times already. I haven't died in a while, so I wouldn't know if time does pass, but I don't think anything changes, no loss of money, your happiness. It's as of your death never happened lol It's almost annoying as when the game crashes and sends you home.

User Info: MadTim

MadTim
12 years ago#7
Its not a glitch guys...
I sent my sim to work with just a little energy and he died... I think it is if you send them to work for lets say 7 hours but one of their stats will be empty in like 5 hours... They die. Make sure your sim can make it through the day stat wise before you send them off to work for that long.
"I'm not doing it because all the cool kids are doing it, I'm doing it because I'm a cool kid."

User Info: burn_me_out

burn_me_out
12 years ago#8
I got a "your sim´s bladder has exploded" ):
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A