• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. Henry Langham/Could be the answer to whether theres zombies/zombie controversy

User Info: TRUTHFUL_LYES

TRUTHFUL_LYES
9 years ago#1
Yes, I know I made a topic earlier just like this. But this is HUGE. And no one was reading it, because they thought the title was uninteresting. Well hopefully the new title will have made more users click on this. I hope more people talk about it as well. Anyways...

His stuff is all over the web. He's been on Gknova6 websites, his transmissions have appeared on ign, he's posted on CoDz.com.

Here's his youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/henrylangham

Watch the oldest vid of his first, up to the most recent. Transmission number 15 is the most creepy. This guy, at first, sounded more fake than anyone before. But now, it's sounding more and more real..Is this really happening in real life? People on CoDz.com think so. Or is this part of Treyarch's viral planning?

P.S. He claims GK is controlling everyone, and they test on humans. Now that we've been feeding gknova6 clues and answers, he says that they use them against him and other "expirements". He claims he now has only 9 hours left to live, or turn into some sort of "horror", which he refuses to call zombie.

He also mentions How's your wife? after every post.

So. How's your wife?

User Info: Matrix is poo

Matrix is poo
9 years ago#2
Truthful, are you suggesting that there's going to be Zombies in the single player story?

'''Matrix is Poo is da bomb!' -Matrix is Poo'' - Matrix Is Poo

TRUTHFUL_LYES
9 years ago#3
No. It's more in depth than that..It's..I don't know what to call it.

It's gotta do with zombies. That's all I can really think of it, I mean sure it might be a reason you go to Russia in the single player or something, but I think it's got more to do with a whole backstory of nazi zombies. And now, henry claims he is Edward physically, and himself, henry, mentally. So now GK's disguised him as someone he's not. For what reason? Who knows. But I'm going to wait for whats going to happen after 8 hours.
look i find MW2 as disappointing as you guys, but you all act like Robert Bowling had an orgy with your mother, sister, and girlfriend - Falconpunch on MW2 hate

User Info: code_of_conduct

code_of_conduct
9 years ago#4
hes probably a fake like Group 935 was

TRUTHFUL_LYES
9 years ago#5
He could be. But do we know if Gknova6 is fake?

Like I mentioned, Gknova6 and Gknova0's websites actually link to henry's youtube channel every hour. Why is this? That means that Gknova IS really behind henry langham. So what's this mean?

THIS JUST IN: Henry is now sending 5 packages to British people, and 5 packages to Americans.

Whatever this is, this is about 10 times more planned out than Group935.

look i find MW2 as disappointing as you guys, but you all act like Robert Bowling had an orgy with your mother, sister, and girlfriend - Falconpunch on MW2 hate

User Info: code_of_conduct

code_of_conduct
9 years ago#6
hold on? i thought there was only gknova6.com? when did gknova0 come into things? whats that?

TRUTHFUL_LYES
9 years ago#7
gknova0.com or something like that. I gotta go eat though so I'll be gone for a while.

User Info: teamman

teamman
9 years ago#8
recording 13 scared the living crap out of me
"Are you really that cheap? I wipe my ass with 20$"-ChloroTrip
Youtube channel: Tourettesn1nja GT: Tourettes n1nja

User Info: Xx1337xxM0dZxX

Xx1337xxM0dZxX
9 years ago#9
Bro i went to his first vid "Die Warhrheit Transmission 1" And it had some weird creepy music and when i looked under the vid (where the tags are) it said "dont listen to the music" and i thought it was something satanic so i X out.Can somebody tell me what the **** is up and when i read the comments it say "Hes Alive??".Did this dude fake his death or what i need answers.
READ: u just lost 2 seconds of your life
The Church of Barrel:"THOU SHALL EXPLODE AND KILL"

TRUTHFUL_LYES
9 years ago#10
^ Don't worry, I believe he only said that because he said that Gknova will "brainwash" your mind to follow gknova and not listen to him.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. Henry Langham/Could be the answer to whether theres zombies/zombie controversy
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A