• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. Reporting the Golden Gun Glitchers

User Info: Gabbelgak

Gabbelgak
10 years ago#1
Before doing a report player->cheating be sure to check a playback in theater so Treyarch has fewer false positives. If someone picks up a golden gun off the ground you shouldn't report them for it obviously, which I have almost done but thanks to playback saw the error in my judgement and found the real culprit.

To Spot a glitcher go to:
Theater->My Recent Games

If the person spawns with a golden gun and they are not 14th (skull with a bunch of stars around it) or 15th (skull with crossbones under it and wings) they are a glitcher.
Good is a point of view - Palpatine, Star Wars Episode III

User Info: Sl3pniir

Sl3pniir
10 years ago#2
great now i'm going to have to look at guns before picking them up to ensure i dont get falsely reported.

User Info: ManU4Lif3

ManU4Lif3
10 years ago#3
you wont get reset for doing it. just like nobody got reset for doing combat training glitch

User Info: p06111981

p06111981
10 years ago#4
Can you pick up golden guns?

I don't think you can. I tried to once and it became a standard gun IIRC.

User Info: Solid_Acid12

Solid_Acid12
10 years ago#5

you wont get reset for doing it. just like nobody got reset for doing combat training glitch

you say that now...
I'm the bad guy? When did this happen?

Sl3pniir
10 years ago#6
you can i did it with a golden AUG once. the thing was ugly as sin too. even the clip was gold.

Sl3pniir
10 years ago#7
that was said in responce to p06111981

User Info: p06111981

p06111981
10 years ago#8
Ah cool.

There was probably two guns on the floor when I tried.

They all look horrible with gold camo TBH and at 50k cp to buy the camo I won't be getting any of them.

Play split screen mode if you want to check them all out as everything is unlocked straight away.

User Info: Curtains313

Curtains313
10 years ago#9
are the gold guns hurting your gameplay? Let treyarch patch it. Its legal, its not boosting or cheating by introducing a third party device.

User Info: _decitron

_decitron
10 years ago#10
he didnt say cheating, he said exploiting a glitch
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. Reporting the Golden Gun Glitchers
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A