• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version
  3. My SBQ Questions, Comments, Thoughts and Ideas for later On! SoulSilver
Mega_Lucario17 3 months ago#11
Look forward to it!
3DS // FC: 2209-1719-9517
Pokemon Ultra Sun IGN: Sarah // Pokemon X IGN: Firestar // Time Zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
annevanmeeuwen 2 months ago#12
Congratulations with the dratini!
Show off some pictures later
Mega_Lucario17 2 months ago#13
My god-
Congrats with the Dratini man!
Oh and you got Covid? I hope you're okay
Pokemon Ultra Sun IGN: Sarah // Pokemon X IGN: Firestar // Time Zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Gooskar 2 months ago#14
Wow, I was hoping you’d get one of them soon. Here’s to the next one being short!
3DS FC: 1521-9517-5436 II Switch FC: SW-8480-2449-6409
IGN: Gooskar II Friend Safari: Dunsparce, Minccino and Chansey. ll Time Zone: PST
DrAgOn121 2 months ago#15
@annevanmeeuwen @Mega_Lucario17 @Gooskar

Yeah I have Covid. I am doing well though, just a really sore throat and once in awhile I get a pounding Headache.
I really hope this next one is short as well. I'm going to train Dratini to level 30 for a Dragonair and then I'll begin resetting for Shiny Eevee.

Of course I'll get you some more Photos! Thanks for the Patience guys!
No Guifakists!
DrAgOn121 2 weeks ago#16
Hey you all, I apologize for not having updated in so long. I've been super busy and haven't been able to do much, no shiny as of yet. I'll let you all know when I get it!

Happy New Year! January, 1, 2022
No Guifakists!
Happy new year and best of luck this year as well!
Happy new year! And good luck!
Gooskar 2 weeks ago#19
Sending luck from my way too!
3DS FC: 1521-9517-5436 II Switch FC: SW-8480-2449-6409
IGN: Gooskar II Friend Safari: Dunsparce, Minccino and Chansey. ll Time Zone: PST
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version
  3. My SBQ Questions, Comments, Thoughts and Ideas for later On! SoulSilver
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A