• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version
  3. My SBQ Questions, Comments, Thoughts and Ideas for later On! SoulSilver

User Info: DrAgOn121

DrAgOn121
3 months ago#1
What should I evolve SHINY Eevee into once I receive it?

Hey Guys.

For those of you following my Shiny Badge Quest for Pokemon Soulsilver, I figured I would make another page where you could all ask questions, Vote on evolutions/Pokemon you would like to see, And overall where you could say what you would like without clogging up the SBQ Page itself. On this page I will restate the rules (Changes can be made), answer any questions you may have, and share my thoughts and feelings.

This page is for interacting so don't feel bad, and put anything you would like!

For those of you who are new, let me tell you what a SBQ is.

An SBQ or Shiny Badge Quest is quite exactly what it sounds like. Before every Gym you need to get 1 shiny (Or however many the person doing the SBQ wants. 2, 3, etc) For me, Gyms are considered Major Battles, and among the "Major Battles" there is the Elite 4 and Red at the Very end of the game. Rival Battles will not be considered "Major Battles" because of how frequently they occur, so I apologize red haired dude, but you won't be seeing a new shiny every time we battle. So in total there are 16 gyms (8 Johto, 8 Kanto) and 2 other battles. Those 2 battles being the elite four after Lugia and Red after Ho-Oh. So here are some ideas I have for everybody of what you could hope to expect sometime in the future.

I of course will be catching Lugia and Ho-Oh (Shiny Hunting them)
Mewtwo could be a possibility as well. Here are some other ideas!
Aerodactyl, Latios, Snorlax, Suicune, and any other recommendations will be considered while Shiny Hunting.

Please Note: This challenge could take me years. No Joke. My luck recently hasn't been very good, as I've been stuck Shiny Hunting Dratini, and Eevee for about 4 to 5 weeks now, almost a month.
So please remain patient, Any motivational shiny stories, words of encouragement, etc help out. Thanks so much for walking along side me in this challenge, I hope you all are just as excited as I am!

Question: At the top I have a Poll, Which Eeveelution would you like to see Shiny once I get Bills Eevee? IMO I love Umbreon!
Follow me on my Shiny Badge Quest https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/960100-pokemon-soulsilver-version/79536299
3DS FC: 3841-2849-2385

User Info: annevanmeeuwen

annevanmeeuwen
3 months ago#2
Umbreon gets my vote. Think it is an amazing shiny.
Hope you will get it soon!!

DrAgOn121
3 months ago#3
This Saturday, I will Shiny Hunt for Eevee, take a break from Dratini. If I'm lucky I may only get in an hour or 2 of shiny hunting on weekdays

I've Been switching it up every few days, Shiny Hunt Dratini, couple days go by, move on to Eevee
Follow me on my Shiny Badge Quest https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/960100-pokemon-soulsilver-version/79536299
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Yosho

Yosho
2 months ago#4
Made an account just to wish you luck, shiny leafeon will always be my favorite eeveelution.

DrAgOn121
2 months ago#5
@Yosho Thanks Man! appreciate it. This certainly has been a long hunt and I wont lie, I'm starting to have my doubts. The support does help though, so once again, thanks!

User Info: annevanmeeuwen

annevanmeeuwen
2 months ago#6
It will come for sure!
That is the one certainty of a shiny pokemon, that you will get it for sure if you keep at it.

User Info: Gooskar

Gooskar
2 months ago#7
Yeah, I don’t think I’m saying anything that hasn’t been said already, but good luck! Hope you get the next shiny soon👍

I’ve been wanting to do a SBQ in HGSS, but haven’t gotten my hands on a copy yet. I decided to do a SBQ in both LGP and SH, since odds are twice as likely. Been going for about two weeks, and so far I’ve got a shiny Butterfree in Let’s Go. Been grinding out Alolan Rattata trades for the last while, and Rookidee encounters in Shield
3DS FC: 1521-9517-5436 II Switch FC: SW-8480-2449-6409
IGN: Gooskar II Friend Safari: Dunsparce, Minccino and Chansey. ll Time Zone: PST

DrAgOn121
2 months ago#8
@annevanmeeuwen @Gooskar Thanks so much, it certainly has been rough. Not finding anything for this long certainly isn't motivational. I'll put in a few hours tonight, wish me luck!

User Info: Mega_Lucario17

Mega_Lucario17
1 month ago#9
Gl my man! You've been lucky and consistent before, I'm sure you'll get that shiny soon!
3DS // FC: 2209-1719-9517
Pokemon Ultra Sun IGN: Sarah // Pokemon X IGN: Firestar // Time Zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

DrAgOn121
1 month ago#10
@Mega_Lucario17 Thanks bro! I've done some more the last few days. Probably Waaaaaay over odds at this point lol. Still nothing. My next post will be when I get something.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version
  3. My SBQ Questions, Comments, Thoughts and Ideas for later On! SoulSilver
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A