• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version
  3. Can someone help me evolve my Haunter?
-Henri 8 months ago#1
Hi

I’m replaying soul silver and really would like someone to help me trade evolve my currently lvl 25 haunter. It has crappy Evs but gengar is my favourite Pokémon, can can someone do a trade back with me so I can evolve it?
hey hey you you
Andrahym 8 months ago#2
Hi, if you still haven't found someone I can help you evolve your Haunter.
I'm on version Soulsilver too.
Panda-Quest 7 months ago#3
I can help but I'm playing HeartGold version
bulbasaurus 7 months ago#4
I can help if you still need it! I also have heartgold and am looking for someone to trade version exclusives with (mainly delibird) so if you're interested in that let me know =)
360Chambers 7 months ago#5
bulbasaurus posted...
I can help if you still need it! I also have heartgold and am looking for someone to trade version exclusives with (mainly delibird) so if you're interested in that let me know =)
I need some Pokémon that I want to trade down the line when I get them to their appropriate levels. Add me and I can help
Our Blades are Sharp
hermeticdrk 6 months ago#6
Yea I'm playing through right now and need a machamp if anyone is down let me know :)
MrButtercups 6 months ago#7
If someone has discord and is doing a play through where they intend on completing the Pokédex, I need someone to trade with to evolve Pokémon and such.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version
  3. Can someone help me evolve my Haunter?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A