• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TrickyNick

TrickyNick
7 months ago#1
I've had SoulSilver since it first came out, but I've never gotten a chance at catching Rayquaza since I didn't know anybody with HeartGold who managed to catch a Kyogre. I was hoping I could initiate a temporary trade with somebody who has a HeartGold Kyogre to do a temporary trade with me just to obtain the Jade Orb. (make sure the Kyogre is ONLY from HeartGold, transfers from R/S/E will NOT initiate the Rayquaza event) I'd be happy to lend you my Groudon so you could get a Jade Orb as well, so long as we trade back afterwards! If you already have a Rayquaza, maybe I could offer you a Hoenn starter to help sweeten the deal? Please and thank you!
|Ultra Moon IGN: Nick|USUM Friend Code: 2681-2679-7695
Pacific Time US West Coast

User Info: TrickyNick

TrickyNick
4 months ago#2
Bump
|Ultra Moon IGN: Nick|USUM Friend Code: 2681-2679-7695
Pacific Time US West Coast
(message deleted)

User Info: Andre88

Andre88
4 months ago#4
@TrickyNick I have a spare clone you can have for free. It's from HeartGold and currently is on my Platinum game, but I think we can trade using friend codes, right?
FC: 1306-9434-9276 IGN: Andre (X, AS, M, UM)
FS: Pansage, Ivysaur and Quilladin TSV 0533

User Info: kamekaptain

kamekaptain
4 months ago#5
I own a copy of Heart Gold and I also have a Kyogre in it (obtained at the Embedded Tower) If you can manage to set up a WEP connection with the required DNS code we can trade Kyogre and you can trade it back after showing both to Professor Oak. (this is currently used for mystery gifts, GTS and online functionality like trading and battling since the official Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection was shut down in 2014) If you have any questions about the DNS code method for current Nintendo WFC feel free to ask, it's a fan supported service but allows all kinds of online functions just like the original Nintendo WFC when the games were first released.
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A