You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. TRADING BOARD for heart gold/soul silver

User Info: jonroystan

jonroystan
3 weeks ago#81
I also have a cyndaquil and a bulbasaur.

I'm finding a charmander or a squirtle.

User Info: Marlon60421

Marlon60421
3 weeks ago#82
@soulsilverboi That's great, IGN is Marlon
and FC is 2582 9858 3790
"I've no use for these bloodless minnows...Give me prey that will sate my bloodlust... I hunger!"

User Info: soulsilverboi

soulsilverboi
3 weeks ago#83
@Marlon60421 I've added you now, we'll have to arrange a trade sometime soon.

For those wondering, I have treecko, chikorita, totodile w/ dragon dance, squirtle, charmander and bulbasaur available to trade. I'm looking for cyndaquil, mudkip, torchic. If possible, i'd also love all the sinnoh starters.

User Info: Marlon60421

Marlon60421
3 weeks ago#84
@soulsilverboi PM me when you're available/a time you intend on coming on. I live in the UK, and basically available for the entirety of nextweek after 1pm. I also have a discord account which could make things easier
"I've no use for these bloodless minnows...Give me prey that will sate my bloodlust... I hunger!"

User Info: Puncake2

Puncake2
2 weeks ago#85
@fasteagle190
@jonroystan
@soulsilverboi
@Lousy
@Marlon60421

Hey everybody, creator of the thread here.

I'm sorry i haven't responded to any of your messages lately, but i've been really busy.

@fasteagle190 yes i know about the gts, but keep in mind that i cannot request or search for any pokemon that i have not seen or caught. One of them being Cyndaquil, there is no trainer in the game that uses Cyndaquil for me to register it as a "seen" pokemon in the pokedex, therefore i can't search for one or request it in the gts. So we will need to do a direct trade.

@Marlon60421 yes i can give you a chikorita if you want, and i would like a Cyndaquil in exchange. Just tell me your country and more precisely your city so that i can tell you the exact time for both of us to be online.
IGN: Pancake(Omega Ruby) Love to Trade!

User Info: pikminzane

pikminzane
2 weeks ago#86
I have all of the Gen 4 games, so if anyone needs any mons just hit me up on my Discord in my bio down below!
Msg me on Discord if you wanna talk:
Scrungo#6316
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. TRADING BOARD for heart gold/soul silver