You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. TRADING BOARD for heart gold/soul silver

User Info: Puncake2

Puncake2
2 months ago#1
Hi, so this is a thread for anyone to join and trade pokemon in HG/SS. I know that the servers have been shut down since a long time, but there is actually a way to connect to the wfc. If you don't know the way, look it up on youtube or something... it's pretty easy.

Anyways i've already deposited an abra for a start, and i have HG. I whould like to trade with anyone, i have shinies and i'm open for offers!

(If anyone ever responds to this,that is.)
IGN: Pancake(Omega Ruby) Love to Trade!

User Info: moomoo_miruku

moomoo_miruku
2 months ago#2
I would love to trade pokemon in HGSS! I've just recently discovered I never finished the game, so I'm currently working my way through it. Will probably not have anything of interest for at least a couple weeks, but am definitely interested in trading to complete my pokedex.

I have SS; only have a shiny zubat for now. Glad to see someone is still interested in trading with this game in 2019!

((unrelated but if anyone is interested in trading in ORAS as well pm me, I have a full national dex except for volcanion and a few shinies))

Puncake2
2 months ago#3
@moomoo_miruku well i guess i am the person you've been looking for, and you are the person that i've been looking for!
As for the HG/SS, i have HG, which means that we can trade version exclusives!
I just started the game as well, because i've been soft resetting to get a shiny starter, and as i appear to be lucky i have a shiny crocodile now after 268 SRs. So, neither do i have something special for trading right now.
But as you said, in a few weeks, i might have something of interest to trade. (By the way, it has evolved into croconaw now and i just beat Goldenrod city's gym, so you can say that i'm a few steps into the adventure.)

Now, about OR/AS, i own an Omega Ruby copy. I have completed the Hoenn dex, yet i gave up on completing the National dex because it was too much. I have all legendaries and mythicals (+ Volcanion). But anyways i have some shinies if you want to trade.

User Info: moomoo_miruku

moomoo_miruku
2 months ago#4
It must be fate! Lol; but yes, I would love to exchange version exclusives so we can at least fill the johto/kanto regional dex :D
Also, would love to get a totodile/totodile egg from you; I could exchange a cyndaquil, since I now have typhlosion.

Would love to talk more about trading in ORAS later on; in addition to the few shinies and legendaries, I have an endless amount of 5/6 IV smeargle up for trade that I bred

Puncake2
2 months ago#5
@moomoo_miruku nice! I'll focus on getting a ditto to breed your crocodile now, but i think that eggs can't be deposited in the GTS, so i'll most probably need to hatch it first and then deposit it.
When you are ready with your hatched cyndaquil, notify me so that we can trade them!

And about OR/AS, yeah i would love to have one of those smeargles, and i have some spare legendendary duplicates if you are interested. Just tell me whenever you want to trade.

Also, what is your in-game name?

User Info: Lousy

Lousy
1 month ago#6
Hello! Didn't know anyone still played anymore and was wondering, would one of you guys be able to help me evolve my graveler? I've heard you have to trade it to evolve it. Also, if you have any tips for the dragon gym( cant remember name ) please tell me. Also I have a ditto if you still need one.

Lousy
1 month ago#7
Lousy posted...
Hello! Didn't know anyone still played anymore and was wondering, would one of you guys be able to help me evolve my graveler? I've heard you have to trade it to evolve it. Also, if you have any tips for the dragon gym( cant remember name ) please tell me. Also I have a ditto if you still need one.

Forgot to mention,but I play on soulsilver if that matters

Puncake2
1 month ago#8
@Lousy hi!
Well about your graveler, the only way to trade right now is the GTS. If you read the posts above, i just started the game so i haven't seen a graveler or caught one yet, wich means that i can not request one on the GTS.
Therefore, although i want to, i can't help you with that at the moment, at least not until i am some more steps into the game.

But i guess that other participants in this thread could help you, like @moomoo_miruku who i think is further into the game, and most probably has seen a Graveler.

About the Ditto, thank you for offering yours but i caught one yesterday!

For the dragon gym( can't remember the name either) i guess that it solely depends on your team. I advise that you have an electric type, and a pokemon that can use ice type moves. If you chose crocodile as a starter, it learns ice fang at level 21 i think. As an other option, Quagsire can learn ice beam wich i think can also be found early in the game. You will need such a pokemon for all the enemy dragon-type ones. The electric type pokemon that you'll need is used against Gyarados or Kingdra, wich are commonly in by dragon-type gyms.

If you need anything else, speak out!

Lousy
1 month ago#9
Thank you! I got the fire type instead of the crocodile though. Sadly, I tried to connect on my game but my internet is a WPA not WEP so I can't trade. I will try to catch the pokemon you were talking about though, so thanks for that. If you need help with anything I will try to help but I'm not incredibly experienced with this game as I just found it a while ago after not playing since 2011.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. TRADING BOARD for heart gold/soul silver