You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CitanKainUzuki

CitanKainUzuki
4 months ago#1
I rage-quit numerous times this game due to the Battle Frontier. I then came across this guide:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ds/960099-pokemon-heartgold-version/faqs/61189

I was thinking of using this this party:

Kangaskhan
Ampharos
Weaville
Kadabra/Alakazam
Gengar
Tyranitar

Would this work in BF? And if so, what EVs/Nature would you recommend?
PSN: CitanKainUzuki
http://psnprofiles.com/CitanKainUzuki

User Info: Moostache7

Moostache7
3 months ago#2
Which part of the BF are you planning to use a 6 monster team for?
FC = 2982 - 1892 - 7142 Ultra Moon IGN = Alex
Steam = Moostache7

User Info: CitanKainUzuki

CitanKainUzuki
3 months ago#3
It's been a while I tried BF. You need 3 Pokemons, correct?
PSN: CitanKainUzuki
http://psnprofiles.com/CitanKainUzuki

User Info: BerryBob

BerryBob
3 months ago#4
I used Tyranitar, Scisor and Latios to get a 90-win streak, but i gave up on Battle Frontier after that.

These days i'm just training a team of Rattatas to level 30 on the wild. Believe in me, it's a lot more fun than putting vitamins with a lot of money and defeat hundreds of Goldeens to get attack EVs.

User Info: Zalitogf

Zalitogf
2 months ago#5
BerryBob posted...
I used Tyranitar, Scisor and Latios to get a 90-win streak, but i gave up on Battle Frontier after that.

These days i'm just training a team of Rattatas to level 30 on the wild. Believe in me, it's a lot more fun than putting vitamins with a lot of money and defeat hundreds of Goldeens to get attack EVs.

And add Macho Brace that gives you double EVS

And if you have a pokemon with pokerus, put it in the party, once someone else has pokerus put the initial one in the pc box (so the pokerus doesnt goes). Pokerus also multiplies EVx2 so you have x4 gaining
2 DS, 3DS, Nintendo Switch, PSP, Ps2, Ps4, Playstation VR, Aim Controller VR

User Info: BerryBob

BerryBob
2 months ago#6
Zalitogf posted...
BerryBob posted...

And add Macho Brace that gives you double EVS

And if you have a pokemon with pokerus, put it in the party, once someone else has pokerus put the initial one in the pc box (so the pokerus doesnt goes). Pokerus also multiplies EVx2 so you have x4 gaining

I tried Macho Brace, tried the Power items (Power lens, power bracer, power anklet), tried pokerus, tried egg moves, tried TMs, tried to get outstanding IVs, i tried to get the nature i want, etc. And still i have a 90-win streak.

I said i had to defeat hundreds of goldeens, it's because i have trained hundreds and hundreds of pokémons to get this far. The amount of goldeens i have to defeat to train a single pokémon is just around 31.