What is my best bet for getting pokemon you have yo trade for?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. What is my best bet for getting pokemon you have yo trade for?

User Info: Elderscrolls14

Elderscrolls14
6 months ago#1
Gengar and scizor are my favorite pokemon. I want to buy this game and you can only aquire them through trade. Can you trade online or somehow between two save files? I want to get a 3ds and this game and i know no one who has it. What is my best bet?
Shes got it bad for me, The only game she played, now, turn the other way

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC
6 months ago#2
At this time either have a friend who also has a Gen 4 Game, or buy a second Gen 4 game and DS/3DS

Online Trading is no longer possible because Nintendo abandoned the support of DS Games a few years ago
Raikou the Thunder Tiger strikes again

User Info: BalloonBattle05

BalloonBattle05
6 months ago#3
You could have someone meet up with you in person
I wonder if several users here like to type with big meaty claws. If not, they don't defend dumb choices like Pokemon Transporter or Nintendo charging for OLMP.

User Info: AdroitRef

AdroitRef
5 months ago#4
You can use Action Replay to either cheat for the Pokémon or access unofficial online servers to trade with other people doing the same thing with an Action Replay (that second route is much less likely, but heck I'd be willing to try it with anyone ever interested).
KNOW JESUS, KNOW PEACE. Please enjoy this treasure trove!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bzw8OUFkrtlqdkthMi05Tm9qRXM

User Info: satoka-eldon

satoka-eldon
4 months ago#5
AdroitRef posted...
You can use Action Replay to either cheat for the Pokémon or access unofficial online servers to trade with other people doing the same thing with an Action Replay (that second route is much less likely, but heck I'd be willing to try it with anyone ever interested).

Are there many such unofficial online servers right now? (I know they lasted forever for Age of Empires II.)
My video game remixes/arrangements (mostly Golden Sun & Pokemon):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVwSht-blOhA2JE_re_qegg
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. What is my best bet for getting pokemon you have yo trade for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived