• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. Entei ran while sleeping?

User Info: Walican132

Walican132
11 years ago#1
So, wild entei showed up and i was like YAY... I literally just did the event to let him loose. I had my Hypno out and put him to sleep first turn, and the next screens of dialog where, wild entei is fast asleep, Wild Entei escaped(or what ever run dialog is)... How is this possible?

Is it because at this point my highest level pokemon was maybe 27?

Just wondering it kinda pissed me off.

User Info: Deadly_Guy

Deadly_Guy
11 years ago#2
Entei is a well-known sleepwalker. It's unfortunate, really...one of these days, he's gonna hurt himself.
"I think my brain just blue-screened." -- Mydoom21
HeartGold - 0517-9597-5147

User Info: vital_tundra

vital_tundra
11 years ago#3
roaming pokemon do that, its real stupid actually
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.

User Info: Super Espio

Super Espio
11 years ago#4
Nope, they can just do that. Annoying, isn't it?

But I think he will still be asleep next time you find him...if that makes any sense.
Welcome to GameFAQS, where sharing an opinion is a declaration of war.
The beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair.

User Info: Zhacarias

Zhacarias
11 years ago#5
Just use a Wobuffet or get a Spinarak and use Spider Web.

User Info: HeyWheresKel

HeyWheresKel
11 years ago#6
It would be silly to actually imagine this happening. Entei sprinting around, eyes closed, blowing sleepy snot bubbles. All of a sudden he stops in front of you and you toss an Ultra Ball at him. He breaks out and plows past you, snoring.

User Info: jamescom1

jamescom1
11 years ago#7
From: HeyWheresKel | Posted: 4/12/2010 10:27:58 PM | #006
It would be silly to actually imagine this happening. Entei sprinting around, eyes closed, blowing sleepy snot bubbles. All of a sudden he stops in front of you and you toss an Ultra Ball at him. He breaks out and plows past you, snoring.

I wish Entei could do that in a trainer battle...
"If you want to understand, words are never a problem."
--Rena Lanford, Star Ocean: The Second Story
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. Entei ran while sleeping?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A