• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. Do I have to visit Prof. Elm after Togepi Hatches?

User Info: I2aScAII

I2aScAII
9 years ago#1
Topic question. It's just a hassle right now, and I'd rather wait until I get Fly to visit him. Thanks in advance!
CURRENTLY PLAYING: LittleBigPlanet, Bleach: Heat the Soul 6, Persona 4, Tales of Vesperia
GAMES WANTED: Final Fantasy XIII, Pokemon HeartGold

User Info: J_Can_Man

J_Can_Man
9 years ago#2
You can fly there later and show him Togetic or Togekiss if it has evolved and it will be no problem.
Time to kick some @$$ now baby!!!!
Diamond FC: 3050 4970 7142 Platinum FC:3566 7684 6099 Heart Gold FC: 1076-2934-7838 Press X to turn off Voice Chat!!!!

User Info: Ryutei

Ryutei
9 years ago#3
Nah, but if you don't he'll nag you all the time about it. Trust me.

User Info: Karol_Capel

Karol_Capel
9 years ago#4
I'm pretty sure it's unnecessary for anything. You just get an Everstone.
http://z3.invisionfree.com/mushroom_kingdom_war/index.php?act=idx
Join the Mushroom Kingdom Wars!

User Info: Bob_McLure

Bob_McLure
9 years ago#5
I'm at Ecruteak and still haven't done it. Doesn't really matter, except maybe until when he's meant to give you the masterball after beating Clair.
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.

User Info: NarutoFever1

NarutoFever1
9 years ago#6

No.

User Info: Groundrattler

Groundrattler
9 years ago#7
You can ignore him, but that would be mean, and generally unlike a Pokemon Master to do so.

In fact, he gave you your first Pokemon, is it that hard to backtrack just a little bit to show him this fascinating discovery?
If you can't English anymore, I would recommended to not read of more, as English could an important skills.- Gandob
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. Do I have to visit Prof. Elm after Togepi Hatches?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A