• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Band Hero
  3. Trouble With Lag

User Info: Bowser05

Bowser05
10 years ago#1
So I'm having a problem with screen lag and I suspect it's because of the TV. I've tried calibrating both the drums and guitar multiple times and everytime me or my brother tried playing the game either the game seemed to be not picking up when I was hitting the keys or drums or it would seem to early or late. Half the time it would work the other half it would not. I thought maybe we were doing horribly so we tried turning the difficulty down but to no avail. I know it's not a skill problem because my bro does Expert in drums and I do Hard on Bass in the other games we've played (Rock Band: Beatles, GHWT and Metallica). On the other hand we play on the Xbox 360 normally this is our first time on the Wii (got it for our cousin).

We both turned it down to medium. We're running this on a 1080p Toshiba 40E200U. Any ideas what the problem might be? The only possibilities I could think of are that there is an issue with the TV, there is an issue with the instruments or we were merely tired and performing terribly. Option 3 I find HIGHLY unlikely, Option 2 seem viable and Option 1 doesn't seem to make sense. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Playing: Dragon Age: Origins, Bioshock 2, FFXIII, MGSPO, Borderlands, PkMnHG, Uncharted, RDR, SMG2
Still waiting for Nintendo to release Mother 3 in the US...
  1. Boards
  2. Band Hero
  3. Trouble With Lag
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A