• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Band Hero
  3. loading screen times on the Wii?

User Info: donssword

donssword
10 years ago#1
So I just got the PS2 version of Band Hero from an ebay auction for $9 shipped. And I find the loading screen times of the PS2 version to be absolutely awful, and was wondering how the load screen times were on the Wii.

I went with the PS2 version because we already had more than our fair share of PS2 instruments, and I did not feel like investing in a new set of gear yet, but thought I would rather stretch my investment a little longer--but the load times are deadly. Even when I do a costume change my PS2 drive spins up to access data, and there is a huge delay.

Its looking like I may need to face facts and move to the Wii version--at least then I could finally play The Beatles...

So, my question is, what are loading times like on the Wii version of Band Hero?
I've only really really noticed load times when the game is accessing a song stored on the SD card. Other than that, I haven't perceived anything dreadfully long, even with the DS interactions shuffling around the songs in party play mode.

User Info: donssword

donssword
10 years ago#3
Hmm... thanks.

That's good news and bad. Good news that the Wii version doesn't have bad loading times, and Bad News that I really have to face the music (no pun intended) and move my music gaming to a new platform... or just keep playing Parappa on the PS1.
  1. Boards
  2. Band Hero
  3. loading screen times on the Wii?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A