• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Band Hero
  3. What are those shiny notes in certain songs?

User Info: LockjawA113

LockjawA113
11 years ago#1
I've noticed some notes that look shinier than normal notes and they seem to appear in certain songs like the beginning of Bring to life and I think the end of Ocean Avenue (whatever song ends with what sounds like a violin). What are they?
The blackest night falls from the skies; the darkness grows as all light dies; we crave your hearts and your demise; by my black hand, THE DEAD SHALL RISE!

User Info: goiterboy07

goiterboy07
11 years ago#2
Hammer ons, you can hit them without strumming if you hit the note before.
~Aussie~
PSN :goiterboy07.

User Info: sweetleaf1019

sweetleaf1019
11 years ago#3
those shiny notes are not hammer ons. they represent notes from another instrument. with bring me life as the example the shiny notes are the piano.

User Info: goiterboy07

goiterboy07
11 years ago#4
Talley Ho!
~Aussie~
PSN :goiterboy07.

User Info: LockjawA113

LockjawA113
11 years ago#5
I figured they were other instruments. That's weird.
The blackest night falls from the skies; the darkness grows as all light dies; we crave your hearts and your demise; by my black hand, THE DEAD SHALL RISE!

User Info: re4master543

re4master543
11 years ago#6
You don't have to strum themj either, and they don't always represent a different instrument, it can also represent tapping for guitar
AC: CF FC: 4941-0189-9490 Town: Endwell Name: Chris
Wii Friend Code: 6990-6870-2410-3199
  1. Boards
  2. Band Hero
  3. What are those shiny notes in certain songs?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A