• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Band Hero
  3. Are there any cheat codes in this game?

User Info: Catania

Catania
11 years ago#1
Has anyone figured out the cheat codes in the options menu? I was hoping some of the codes from previous games would work in this one, but no such luck.
Animal Crossing CF info:
Code: 0001-6801-0626 Name: Emerald Town: Zin~Faye

User Info: CourtofOwls

CourtofOwls
11 years ago#2
yes i have them
i sent them in for the 360 a week ago saturday,don't know why they're not up yet
here's the auto kick one since i posted it on the board there: Y,G,Y,B,B,R,B,R
Never,ever buy anything from Sony. 7 system failures,including the PS3. 0 fixed by Sony.
I learned the hard way. This is here so you don't have to.

Catania
11 years ago#3
Thank you very much. You wouldn't happen to know if there's a cheat to unlock all outfits or characters or the like, would you?
Animal Crossing CF info:

CourtofOwls
11 years ago#4
there's none for outfits but there's one to unlock most characters and then another one for the character the first code doesn't unlock...i just didn't want to post them until they were up

oh they're up now,here ya go:

B,Y,B,R,R,Y,G,Y Air Instruments
R,G,B,G,B,G,R,G All HO/POs
Y,G,Y,Y,Y,R,B,R Always Slide
Y,G,Y,B,B,R,B,R Auto Kick
B,B,R,Y,R,Y,B,B Electrika Steel Unlocked
Y,Y,G,G,R,R,B,B Focus Mode
G,R,G,R,Y,B,G,R HUD Free Mode
G,R,Y,G,Y,B,Y,G Invisible Characters
B,Y,G,Y,R,G,R,Y Most Characters Unlocked
Y,Y,B,G,B,R,R,R Performance Mode
Never,ever buy anything from Sony. 7 system failures,including the PS3. 0 fixed by Sony.

Catania
11 years ago#5
Thank you so much. I'm just frustrated because I love getting new outfits for the rockers, but some of them can only be unlocked with the drums and I only have a guitar and mic. Plus I can never get my siblings to play multiplayer with me, so all the band challenges are out of my reach too. that's such a frustrating game mechanic and not fair to those who don't have the full band set.
Animal Crossing CF info:

CourtofOwls
11 years ago#6
i know,i've been against challenges from the beginning...at least none of them were on vocals this time but i don't have a full band to play with and don't play online so i'm still missing a bunch

User Info: StephanePare

StephanePare
11 years ago#7
what's the "kick" in auto-kick?
  1. Boards
  2. Band Hero
  3. Are there any cheat codes in this game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A