• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Band Hero
  3. Port on the drum kit

User Info: sjo478

sjo478
11 years ago#1
I noticed a port on the side of where you put the controller and was wondering what is this for? Anyone know?
The Conduit FC: 1677-2210-2932 screen name HELL0
For midi support.

http://guitarhero.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/guitarhero.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=21748
Just the pictures/etc are outdated.

User Info: Red_hot_smasher

Red_hot_smasher
11 years ago#3
Are you sure the tuning kit works with the BH drums? Another part of the support site claims it only works for WT kits. [Offtopic] BTW, are all BH drum kits so insensitive/prone to dropping notes you have to hit them so hard the cymbals feel like plastic, or are all BH kit that crappy? [/Offtopic]
Duke Nukem > 9001 > Master Chief.

Red_hot_smasher
11 years ago#4
D'oh! Of course in my last post I meant to type "or is my kit crappier than average?". (Dammit GameFAQS, just invent the edit button already. :P)

Red_hot_smasher
11 years ago#5
D'OH!!! I just realised I just necro posted. Sorry about that. Is this board really that inactive? Then again, BH is kinda aimed mainly at casuals i guess. [/Offtopic rambling]
  1. Boards
  2. Band Hero
  3. Port on the drum kit
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A