• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Guitar Hero 5
  3. Creating My Own Campaign mode

User Info: TheWierdGuy

TheWierdGuy
5 years ago#1
You know, I always kind of took GH5's setlist for granted because I always kind of like GH4 and 6's setlist more, but I went back to playing it recently, and honestly, I'm really liking it's setlist. A lot of critics claim "Everyone will like something/No one will like everything," Although those same hypocrites said RB3 is the best setlist ever for being so varied, yet they disliked GH5's setlist for being varied even though the quality control is unbelievably better in GH5 but honestly, there's so few songs in the setlist I outright DON'T like. The three that come to mind are 20th Century Boy, In The Meantime and Make It Wit Chu. Other then that, I'm personally okay with almost the entire rest of the setlist.

Right now, though, I'm trying to set up a 14 stage campaign mode on all the instruments, but there's so many 3 bar songs and surfing through all of them to see which ones are the hardest is going to be difficult. Anyone else tried to make their own personal campaign mode for this game?

What I got so far...

Level 1: Guitar
1: They Say by Scars on Broadway
2: Gamma Ray by Beck
3: You and Me by Attack! Attack!
4: Kind of deciding between Steady as She Goes by Raconteurs or Sewing Season by Brand New.
5: Why Bother by Weezer
6: Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash

Level 2: Guitar
1: Kind of deciding between Steady as She Goes by Raconteurs or Sewing Season by Brand New.
2: Feel Good Inc. by Gorillaz
3: Blue Orchid by White Stripes
4: ...Forgot the rest.

I'm also kind of stuck with those two songs. I feel like Sewing Season is actually a bit harder, but Steady As She Goes would fit better in the second stage as Sewing Season would give more diversity to the first stage. Also, I'm skipping 20th Century Boy, In The Meantime and Make It Wit Chu. 20thCB and ITMT are two songs that make me realize how god awful RB3's Setlist is. I can somewhat stand SDNARFF by Elton John, and I kind of like Du Hast by Ramstein, but those two? Blech! Make It Wit Chu' is just terrible. Also blech!
  1. Boards
  2. Guitar Hero 5
  3. Creating My Own Campaign mode
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A