• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guitar Hero 5
  3. Thinking about getting it USED but will i be missing something from a new copy?

User Info: illusion8492

illusion8492
10 years ago#1
Since this game has come out, i havent really liked the game whatsofreakingever because of the setlist because most of the songs are crap. But after seeing all the DLC that has come out of it, all the songs from that make 5 an even better game. So I'm finally gonna get it but here is my question, what exactly came in a brand new copy of the game, like the exporting songs from World Tour code and all that good stuff. If that code is in the game, and it's possibly been used, can it be used again or will i be out of luck on that because it's better to buy that new? I honestly dont care about the exporting because i do like changing games, i honestly do like it, but im just wondering what i would be missing if i buy a used copy of the game rather than a new one.
Playstation Network - illusion8492

User Info: LoneFox908

LoneFox908
10 years ago#2
Actually it only came with a code so you could export the songs to band hero. To import some of songs from Guitar Hero WT or Band hero, you need those codes which are on the back of those manuals. If you want those codes, try going to blockbuster and see if the manual is inside the game cases. This is how I got those codes.
  1. Boards
  2. Guitar Hero 5
  3. Thinking about getting it USED but will i be missing something from a new copy?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A