• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Astro Boy: The Video Game
  3. Well, the game is a bare pass.

User Info: Luuthian

Luuthian
9 years ago#11
Hahaha, told you! :-P

I just finished my review on it too. My first post basically sums it all up though. But yeah, it's pretty bad. I don't know what they were thinking when they designed Astro to slide as he walked.
The power is in your mind, to shake the planets and conquer time
Where's Waldo married Carmen Sandiego... And no one found their wedding! ¬.¬

User Info: spectermaster14

spectermaster14
9 years ago#12
I wasn't so much bothered by the sliding as the fact that sometimes you can't move after you jump for a seconds. I got to the third level with those rising platforms and stopped because the jumping was so broken. :P
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.
- Edward Blake

Luuthian
9 years ago#13
Yeah, that was lame... The robot arena level frustrated me the most. Several bosses in a row and not enough chances to refill your health. When the bosses just spam cheap tactics it's not fun.

User Info: spectermaster14

spectermaster14
9 years ago#14
I'm gonna give it another try. I won't like it, but I'm at least beating it.
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.
- Edward Blake

Luuthian
9 years ago#15
Hahaha, good luck :-P. The only reason I slogged through it was because I paid $30 for it and wanted to complete a review. I already traded it in ASAP while it still had some value.
  1. Boards
  2. Astro Boy: The Video Game
  3. Well, the game is a bare pass.
  • Topic Archived