• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Astro Boy: The Video Game
  3. wtf, Astroboy looks so different in this game for some reason......

User Info: BladeWreaver

BladeWreaver
9 years ago#11
i shall revive you with the kamaehamaeha Goku!

nuff said -_-
Do You Folks Like Coffee?!

User Info: Cresset

Cresset
9 years ago#12
I know the movie was supposed to cater to american audiences, but did they HAVE to screw up Goku, the MAIN CHARACTER's race?? I know the manga says he's an "alien", but it still depicts him as....well definately a race that isn't whatever the actor for live-action Goku was. Also, they made Piccolo pasty white instead of Green (with a touch of pink)....Oozaru being....not a giant monkey monster, and loads more changes......it was horrible through and through and only serves to teach Hollywood to STOP licensing anime to make crappy movies out of.....

Tbh, most things in DB would look dumb with live actors, anyway. It's not like they could do much with it, it just wouldn't work.

And Sayans are basically humans anyway, only they have tails (and they cut it off, on DBZ anyway)...
Bullets are the ultimate currency. One bullet to the head = All of a guy's stuff.- Heiraphont

User Info: libatako

libatako
9 years ago#13
it looks similiar to the gba one
"I'm going to put my quantum harmonizer in your photonic resonation chamber!" PSN/XBL Tag =Libatako

User Info: Rayder

Rayder
9 years ago#14
Too bad this game turned out to be nasty lame.
  1. Boards
  2. Astro Boy: The Video Game
  3. wtf, Astroboy looks so different in this game for some reason......
  • Topic Archived