• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: engraphos

engraphos
11 years ago#1

so guys enybody know how to solve this mission, Oasis teleportation anomaly puzzle?...and take the atrifact The Heart of the Oasis

PANTA RHEI

User Info: metacritical

metacritical
11 years ago#2
yes, i do

User Info: whatmustido

whatmustido
11 years ago#3
The puzzle took me a while, too. What you want to do is follow a single row of the columns all the way through. If any of them light up, go under that one every time. Keep changing columns until they're all lit up, then follow the path of lit up columns.

User Info: engraphos

engraphos
11 years ago#4

whatmustido posted...
The puzzle took me a while, too. What you want to do is follow a single row of the columns all the way through. If any of them light up, go under that one every time. Keep changing columns until they're all lit up, then follow the path of lit up columns.
---
Morality is relative and based on opinions. Everyone has a different opinion, so everyone has a different view on what is right or wrong. What is right?

thanks a lot dude...you sure save my keyboard and mouse from my gamer fury...ha ha...so 10x a lot

PANTA RHEI
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
help pls!inzahouse211/11 7:21PM

GameFAQs Q&A