• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Godzillaheisei

Godzillaheisei
9 years ago#21
XDDD I must admit I misjudged this game completely. I thought it was going to be total fail, but I see US Bandai has a few tricks up their sleeves lmao.

User Info: Edouard_keroo

Edouard_keroo
9 years ago#22
By the way here are the Sai jutsu :

1 : a bird (attack)
2 : two lions
3 :??? Need to level up, i guess.

User Info: Godzillaheisei

Godzillaheisei
9 years ago#23
I might just get this game along with Accel 3 lol. Man "never judge a book by it's cover even if it's open" so true lmao.

User Info: DarkRaynboy

DarkRaynboy
9 years ago#24
GREAT NEWS , I just saw at the end of story mode the credits and there were the characters listed and who speaks them and It seems (I don`t have them yet) that Yamamoto,Orochimaru,Tsunade and Jiraya are also in this game *-*
why should they be listed there when they are not in the game

DarkRaynboy
9 years ago#25
breaking news: when you play story mode again with a character you unlock the new ones
Sasuke=Orochimaru
Orochimaru=Tsunade
Tsunade=Jiraya
Sai=Yamamoto *-*

but I still don`t know how to get true form sasori -.-

Edouard_keroo
9 years ago#26
Jiraya talks because he's in the cutscene when Naruto comes back to the village...

HERE IS SASUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :

http://www.noelshack.com/up/aab/picture0001-578bd33081.jpg

User Info: bluetooth718

bluetooth718
9 years ago#27
1st. Tsunade and Jiraya arent in game - they're only in the cuscenes. i dont know about yamato and orochi, but i think thy're only in cutscenes too. only psoosible thing is there is also sasuke, but i dont know my thoughts are only based on credits. About the picture with sai, well there is such thing as photoshop. i won't believe in this until i see a gameplay-vid of him. and i live in germany (EU) i bought the game, its awesome, and i hope to beat it (lol) to get some hidden chars (if there are some, of course)

Edouard_keroo
9 years ago#28
I don't force anybody to believe me...Buy the game and play it.

DarkRaynboy
9 years ago#29
damn I totally forgot the cutscenes but I haven`t saw one from Yamamoto
@ bluetooth718 have you unlocked True form Sasori and do you have a Savegame because I deleted my Memory Stick and totally forgot that I haven`t copied the Naruto Save :(

User Info: BigWorldJust

BigWorldJust
9 years ago#30
Nice Sasuke is in! I am definitely picking this up :D.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 1633 3857 7465
Wii FC: 2661 4185 0865 2426
  • Topic Archived