• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel vs. Capcom 2
  3. Anyone ever play this terrible player, JKDThe1AndOnly?

User Info: Ar4mithSRK

Ar4mithSRK
10 years ago#1

Warning: This is kinda long but this guy was making me laugh soooo much.

Excuses, excuses, excuses! Seriously. This dude enters our room and starts moaning and complaining about everything. First thing he complains about - how we used the same characters over and over again. We were using low tier teams (Anakaris/Spiderman/Thanos was running it for a while) and when he finally gets in, he picks RANDOM/CapCom/Sentinel. Facepalm at his complaint about characters when he's the odd man out. My friend OCVs him with Anakaris and then he starts complaining over the mic about how we're cheating because WE'RE lagging.

He accuses us of lagging on purpose of course. He fails to state that he's the one that entered our room and didn't check the ping. He also fails to realize that everyone in the room is speaking in Japanese. I tell him we're ALL playing from Japan (Maebashi represent!! other players from Shinjuku, Omiya, and Osaka). I'm assuming he realized the fault in his logic because he stuttered for a bit then changed it up by saying that we're still cheating because we hide behind our assists the whole time. LoL. Word? Dude spams Sent drones (which we just sj over or counter-call) and he complains? Too good. I offer to run a race to 10 using Team Shoto and he declines saying that I'm just going to lagswitch him to death. Nice. Already forgot the whole distance thing and still can't understand the difference between cheating and the lag caused by two cities being 5,791 miles apart (distance calculated with a website). He then says I need to get a job (which I have) and that I need to move out of my parents' basement (which I did...in fact, I moved to the other side of the world..can't get much farther than that, and we don't even have basements back home in Florida considering that would be below sea level).

Oh, and he said he would sue me if I recorded the matches and put them online saying it's a breach of his privacy. Since I was the only one in the room who could understand him, I translated over the mic for my friends and eeeeeeveryone started laughing. Then he turned off his mic and ragequit. Came to find out that people were complaining about him on the SRK forums too. Nice.

TLDR - GO READ WHAT I TYPED. But really, JKDThe1AndOnly is hilarious. Go find and play him, record matches, and listen to his eye-opening, law-certified explanation on why it's illegal to record online matches for a video game that's 10 years old. Oh, and winning means that you take the game too seriously.

User Info: liquidsky9

liquidsky9
10 years ago#2
lulz.
i've had the same experience with him.
beat him down with a low tier one dimensional rush down. and he complained about me hiding behind my assist.
he claims to have an answer for my play so he picks Jill/Capcom/Sent, mindless sent - y spam. OCVd him with some lovely megaman/BH/sent rockball trap action. then he complains that i can only beat him by running away. so i remind him about his first ass whoopin.

to make it short. he sends me more buffoonery after every loss. before rage quitting.
he is the ABSOLUTE definition of a scrub. someone who needs to label and make up excuses to make up for his own shortcomings. he's garbage.
PSN: DONATHAN82
it's a k/d RATIO, not RATION you moron

User Info: MwarriorHiei

MwarriorHiei
10 years ago#3
LOL!!! I've played him a number of times on scoreboard and he *always* ragequits. I make sure that I teabag and taunt the entire time I fight him. He sends the same lagswitching crap to me, except it doesn't lag at all for us :|

Oh, and winning means that you take the game too seriously.

As if getting angry and sending hate mail isn't taking the game seriously XFD
LArcEnCielX banned - MajinStylee banned - Thanks mods!
>D The Arc in the Sky

User Info: MMX377

MMX377
10 years ago#4
If JKDThe1AndOnly is a terrible player, then I pity him. Maybe he doesn't know the strategy against some god-tiers and others. How sad...
-_-

He over-underestimated the players too much.
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3

User Info: ArmandoXIIII

ArmandoXIIII
10 years ago#5
He is on my blocked list, I don't remember who he is, but only terribad scrubs are on my list so yeah.
"i had no choice to win with my skill team so i pick a scrub team, but i'm no scrub so u beat me."
Deep philosophical thinking courtesy of Jaliy82

User Info: MMX377

MMX377
10 years ago#6
If I meet him in the scoreboard match, maybe he'll ragequit when I beat him with my weakling team. XDXDXDXD
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3

User Info: JKDThe1AndOnly

JKDThe1AndOnly
10 years ago#7
First off lets get something straight with all of you. All of you so called "good players" are nothing more then nerds with way too much time on your hands. Second anyone and I mean anyone can lag the game and play keep away behind a t bonne or some kind of ******** assist that stop the actual fighting that is suppose to happen in a FIGHTING GAME. If I wanted to be a **** and learn how to exploit like the cheaters online I can. But I have a life maybe the nerds on this game should try learning how that goes. Yes I will sue anyone that says my name in a video or uses my online name in a video on youtube so think before you get those cams ready. Lastly you know you have no life when you are going on forums complaining and whining about my mic work. So I guess I must be doing something right. Lol. I'm just a laid back person that tries to play fair and have fun in Marvel but most of you nerds are too wrapped up in exploits and cheats to realize that. Not everyone is a EVO Nerd so get off your online high horse and go outside take a walk, drink some water, and get off those energy drinks. JKDThe1AndOnly is the name playing fair is my game. To all those MSPs, Cable, Sentinel, or hiding runaways out there the game has 52 characters in it and none of you impress me by beating me with the same exploits and same traps from 10 years ago. When you have to win like that it makes it seem like all you have in life is finding a way to exploit games online and that you need the wins for your ego. So all you nerds bring it on because part 3 will be here sooner then you think and I will be ready to beat all the spammers, exploiters, and lag cheaters with fair fighting. So thank you nerds for making me so important in your lives. Remember its not about who you pick its about how you play and there is no fun in using the same team 25 times in a row because thats all you have.

My message to all you haters is Live Life its ONLY A GAME!
And keep my name out of your mouth all you CBS' thank you goodnight.

User Info: liquidsky9

liquidsky9
10 years ago#8
^
you're a SCRUB. in every sense of the word imaginable. honestly, arguing with you is a pointless battle as your SCRUB mentality will just make it seem that everyone is wrong and you are unquestionably right. you are a joke, both as a player and as a person, whether you realize it or not.

PSN: DONATHAN82
it's a k/d RATIO, not RATION you moron

User Info: JKDThe1AndOnly

JKDThe1AndOnly
10 years ago#9
Another thing all you are acting like I never beat any of you before. I have beaten a lot of nerds in this game so far and I suppose to be a scrub. If thats the case what does that make the nerds that I beat. I don't have to use God Tier and traps to win like you no lifes have to. All the Marvel nerds in this forum need to just stick to playing each other and whats the point of know all those exploits if you are not using it to make money in tourneys. You rather go online and cheat out other players so that their hate mail and mic work can boost your little egos. Nerds need to get a life because having all that so called "skill" and not doing anything but exploiting ppl online is sad. Most of you are the same players on scoreboard that quit when someone is about to give you one lost. So I don't want to hear anything else from you nerds on PSN because its easy to call someone a "scrub" after you exploit the game down to nothing.

Like I say man up and fight with skill not exploits, maybe then I can show some respect for you.

User Info: Pigfarts

Pigfarts
10 years ago#10
yeah people leave him alone he has a life unlike us losers. Playing marvel is for nerds, spending more time writing hate mail about the game is where the winners can be found.
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel vs. Capcom 2
  3. Anyone ever play this terrible player, JKDThe1AndOnly?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

How do you taunt ? Main Quest2 Answers
Random select? Tech Support1 Answer
Which characters are broken? General4 Answers
Why Won't Full Game Unlock? Tech Support2 Answers
Can I change the music? If so, how? General1 Answer